PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool getting so anxious

i am getting the flashing rom itch so bad right now.... lol i want the unlocker soon!!!

anyone else getting that itch? i just hard reset for fun.. im going nuts!

(ps flaming spammers don't respond thanks!)
Old 10-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SSGMayo is just getting started
Re: getting so anxious

I'm pretty excited to really see what this phone can do. My last smartphone was a MotoQ and I never really started tweaking it. This one is going to get the full treatment once the HSPL comes out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

it would be nice to at least get more frequent updates... anything. We get one word, then weeks go by with nothing. The last word from cmonex was like "well the unlocker works but has to be tweaked for the new radios"...

To me that sounded like "any day now"....

two weeks later and not a peep. would be nice if there was a blog or something that had more frequent updates...
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

What if there is nothing to update on?

at any rate. keep your pants on guys, no one wants to see your doodle lmao

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work
Smile Re: getting so anxious

lol juggalo

im almost considering downgrading to a touch pro or something just to be able to flash and swing my doodle around
Old 10-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Just switched from TP to TP2... and i have to say as much as I love this new phone, not being able to use a new ROM blows hard.

I just cant wait til we get this ball rolling.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 10-17-2009, 02:48 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I flashed my old Touch Pro just because I am addicted. I don't even use that phone anymore...lol!
Old 10-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

If you people would like the hard SPL faster, maybe you should learn how to do it yourselves, personally, I have mad respect for what cmonex is doing (FOR FREE) out of the goodness of her heart and love of the community and would rather her work on it than post regular updates.... Just take a deep breath and go look at some other site for a minute, patience grasshopper...
Old 10-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

I don't want to put a damper on anything...but if the hardware is not that much different from the original pro....what does everyone think it will be able to do that the first pro did not? People have had custom roms and WM6.5 on the first pro for months. Granted I really like this phone a lot but not sure what other than the screen is going to be that different.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:52 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
I don't want to put a damper on anything...but if the hardware is not that much different from the original pro....what does everyone think it will be able to do that the first pro did not? People have had custom roms and WM6.5 on the first pro for months. Granted I really like this phone a lot but not sure what other than the screen is going to be that different.
well its got a better keyboard, better screen, better battery, and im also on rogers and telus networks at the same time. so its aq worthy upgrade.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2