PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Calnot.exe

Hi, I just started getting the calnot error and don't know how to fix it...sort of came out of nowhere, and I don't know if it's related to my switch from a TP to a TP2 this week or not...I suspect not...in any case, after a hard reset, I am using SPB Backup to restore the PIM data to my phone (no system data)...everything works fine except I get this calnot.exe error. I can see all of my addressbook and text messages, etc, but in the main calendar, everything is blank...what is strange if that if I install SBSH calendar, which is what I prefer to use anyway, I can see everything perfectly...the appts just don't show up in the stock calendar, which is annoying...

I googled this and didn't see much recent that was helpful... can anybody advise on how to get rid of this error and restore my appointments so that they will be visible in the main calendar?

Thanks
Old 10-19-2009, 12:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work
Re: Calnot.exe

bump... anyone that can help with this question? Thx
Old 10-19-2009, 03:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

aamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to aamon17
Re: Calnot.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_c_s View Post
bump... anyone that can help with this question? Thx
You probably have duplicates in your notificatiosn queue. You can search for & download the old trusty "Check Notifications" app for free. A cab may still be out here in the forums. Or try/buy/find SKTools.

in both, you can run a search for duplicates events & other miscellaneous events that can be deleted. Once you clear them out, do a soft reset to let the OS rebuild any necesarry ones taht may have gotten deleted by accident.
---- Former Verizon XV6700

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2