PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Now I love my TP2 but if HD2 came with a keyboard as TP3

Now I love my Touch pro 2 but while having it I can just imagine how good a True touch pro 3 (HD2 w keyboard) would be the perfect device. Why is Htc not understanding that the market does like and does not like. I Now want a TP3 with a bigger screen. I know im being greedy the tp2 just came out but I have mine almost a month and i just seen a mock hd2. So a tp3 or hd2 with a keyboard would be perfect. What does everyone else think
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Re: Now I love my TP2 but if HD2 came with a keyboard as TP3

I don't kno what to think anymore with them saying a US release of the HD2 in Q1 of 2010....this would be the fastest an HTC device made it to the states. I just have my fingers crossed that the rumor sprint is getting it is true. I can careless if they release a keyboard version (TP3) at this point. That screen is wonderful.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 10-14-2009, 03:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

xpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuff

I think Touch Pro2 is a business phone and HD2 is a consumer phone. Its main purposes is to share customer with iPhone, so HTC won't attach a keyboard with it. I'm waiting for the next generation of mobile device with new 30nm technology and nVIDIA graphic chip set, finger-printing integration, WiMax support...

Don't forget to click
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:11 PM
Young-E

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpsworm View Post
I think Touch Pro2 is a business phone and HD2 is a consumer phone. Its main purposes is to share customer with iPhone, so HTC won't attach a keyboard with it. I'm waiting for the next generation of mobile device with new 30nm technology and nVIDIA graphic chip set, finger-printing integration, WiMax support...
i disagree, HTC will more then likely release a version with a keyboard as well. They have to release a keyboard phone with the snapdragon processor. I do agree however that it is more of a consumer phone.
Old 10-14-2009, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Threadstarter

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
i disagree, HTC will more then likely release a version with a keyboard as well. They have to release a keyboard phone with the snapdragon processor. I do agree however that it is more of a consumer phone.
I think HTC already has one in the lab but dont want to release the info on it because it might hurt tp2 sales, I mean think about it a HD2 w keyboard should be easier to make than one with out you have more space to cram in electronics, just make sense to me
Old 10-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Young-E

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
I think HTC already has one in the lab but dont want to release the info on it because it might hurt tp2 sales, I mean think about it a HD2 w keyboard should be easier to make than one with out you have more space to cram in electronics, just make sense to me
I agree but the only thing that get me is size. People are already saying the the HD2 is too big. Just imagine how big it would be with a keyboard. I bet it would be able to hold a bigger battery though. I would have to see it first but more then likely i would get it. If they have one in the works it should be announced very soon. This time last year is when they announced the TP2
Old 10-14-2009, 04:34 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

man i dont use my hardware kb as much as u use to every since i got my tp2 the screen is finally big enoght for my big hands to use on screen kb!!i will be moving to the hd2 the day it comes out on verizon!! if it comes to sprint sans wi-max first i will buy that one and move it over one way or another!!

Old 10-14-2009, 04:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
I agree but the only thing that get me is size. People are already saying the the HD2 is too big. Just imagine how big it would be with a keyboard. I bet it would be able to hold a bigger battery though. I would have to see it first but more then likely i would get it. If they have one in the works it should be announced very soon. This time last year is when they announced the TP2

i agree with that. id like to see the snapdragon processor in a tp2 sized device. the tp2 is about as big of a phone as id want to carry in my pants pocket all day everyday.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Scotty_Two is keeping up the good workScotty_Two is keeping up the good work

it appears that the HD2 will be coming to T-Mobile...

http://pocketnow.com/tech-news/t-mob...to-get-htc-hd2
Old 10-14-2009, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phat78boy is becoming a great contributor

I'm with most here....if they release it with a keyboard then I will be all over it. Until then, I can't deal with just a touch screen keyboard.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2