PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BillJr106 is keeping up the good workBillJr106 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
This Was Most Likely Asked ( #777 Disconnected Notification )

Does anyone know how to get rid of the constant notifications on the Sprint TP2 that tell you that the data connection #777 could not be connected. I am sick of having to press dismiss every time I turn my phone on.

I did a search for this and found a ton of other crap I didnt want.

Last edited by BillJr106; 10-13-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:12 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Re: This Was Most Likely Asked Already But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
Does anyone know how to get rid of the constant notifications on the Sprint TP2 that tell you that the data connection #777 could not be connected. I am sick of having to press dismiss every time I turn my phone on.

I did a search for this and found a ton of other crap I didnt want.
i would like to know this as well, i wonder why it does this
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 10-13-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lallen3 is becoming a great contributor

I have to reprovision data services from the settings menu...
Old 10-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Have u guys tried Start/Settings/Sounds & Notifications/Click the notifications tab at the bottom/Click the arrow in the drop down list & for both Connection disconnected & Connection established uncheck the display message on screen box...

Every time I perform a hard reset this is one of the 1st things I do and I have not had that problem...
Old 10-13-2009, 01:31 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
Have u guys tried Start/Settings/Sounds & Notifications/Click the notifications tab at the bottom/Click the arrow in the drop down list & for both Connection disconnected & Connection established uncheck the display message on screen box...

Every time I perform a hard reset this is one of the 1st things I do and I have not had that problem...
My settings are that way by default and I get the same notifications anyway.

Old 10-13-2009, 01:38 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

You know... I had the same problem all of a sudden. I was on the web at night and in the middle of my youtube stream... I got that message and could not connect. I called *2 (Sprint cust. support) in the morning and apparently I was over my billing amount. I paid my bill and that message went away. Just a thought.
p.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:39 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
My settings are that way by default and I get the same notifications anyway.
Hmmm, not sure...maybe it has something to with the area..
Old 10-13-2009, 01:41 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldehoyos View Post
You know... I had the same problem all of a sudden. I was on the web at night and in the middle of my youtube stream... I got that message and could not connect. I called *2 (Sprint cust. support) in the morning and apparently I was over my billing amount. I paid my bill and that message went away. Just a thought.
p.
I have a zero balance and i still get that message. Doesn't have anything to do with your bill lol
Old 10-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldehoyos View Post
p.
Yeah same here, if its one bill that will always be paid early or on time is my sprint bill. So that can't be it
Old 10-13-2009, 04:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

BillJr106 is keeping up the good workBillJr106 is keeping up the good work

Anyone have a fix for this?? Quite annoying problem..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2