PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

regulator207 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Easy way to get some money for your old Touch Pro

I am assuming a great majority of people here have upgraded from the Touch Pro. Here is a simple way to get some money back for the old hardware.

I just got a $148 gift cert from best buy using this program.
https://www.bestbuytradein.com/bb/

I was surprised at how easy it was.

Just make sure you flash back to stock and relock.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: Easy way to get some money for your old Touch Pro

Or just sell it?
Old 10-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Well if I do end up trading it in, it will definitely be going to BB instead of Sprint since they pay more .
Old 10-12-2009, 10:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

wow 28 bucks for my spare 360 LOL Ill eBay it make me around 60 or so for the console online without any accessories sorry dude but epic fail
Old 10-12-2009, 10:23 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Well its a good deal if all you want is Best Buy store credit. Otherwise, not very useful. Thanks for sharing though.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

i dont even see the touch pro on there...other than the t7272...is that the same as the touch pro from sprint?

Old 10-12-2009, 10:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

People actually shop at best buy? That's news to me.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

you could sell it on ebay for more than that tho....but that would be a last minute thing if i was desperate to get rid of it thanks ....im still trying to sell mines on ebay at the moment
Old 10-12-2009, 10:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Ice Cold is a n00b

I posted my Touch Pro on Craigslist for $190 and people where tearing my door down and calling day and night wanting to buy it.

The Touch Pro 1.

why give it away to Best Buy for $140???
Old 10-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian

hmmm. $63 for my mogul.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2