PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

devicemanager is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Slide 2 Unlock issues

I recently found a copy of s2u2 version 2.04 and I am am having trouble getting it to run properly... It seems to work but once the keyboard is openen or closed on my touch pro 2 the screen becomes blurred and I cant slide to open it up without a reset. Also I noticed that a bunch of the system icons at the topf of the screen are very small and not spaced out to be visible clearly. Certainly feels like a problem with the touch pro 2 resolution.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Slide 2 Unlock issues

Yep, I was having the same problems. I uninstalled it and I'm gonna just wait for a new version. It seemed to kill the battery quickly too. It shouldn't be the resolution, as other devices have the same resolution.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dumbphone - Vogue - Touch Pro - Touch Pro 2 - Evo

Meanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMeanee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

when this happens just drag your finger left to right on the bottom part of the screen. Unlocks it fine for me.
Old 10-11-2009, 12:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
I uninstalled it and I'm gonna just wait for a new version. It seemed to kill the battery quickly too. .
either that or switch to PocketShield & you will never have a problem again.

~John
Old 10-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

+1 for pocket shield. personally its working MUCH better for me on my tp2 than s2u2
Old 10-11-2009, 01:53 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

If this screen messes up, go into the advanced settings and change the draw method from DirectDraw to RawBuffer, that worked for me.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

combatstang is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
If this screen messes up, go into the advanced settings and change the draw method from DirectDraw to RawBuffer, that worked for me.

cool... that fixed my problem too.

thanks bud

Marc

Old 10-11-2009, 03:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

353Entertainment is keeping up the good work353Entertainment is keeping up the good work

Changing the draw method fixes it until you access the camera...then it messes up again....there are already a couple of threads on this already on page 2 or 3....

AC is aware of this and is working on a fix...until then, I just disabled the landscape mode...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2