PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 10:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G
Carrier: Sprint

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13
Low Storage Error

I keep getting some error saying I have Low Storage available and to free up space by deleting personal documents, pics, etc. My memory shows that Storage has 239 total, and 233 in use. I've only installed a few apps, and those were installed to the Memory Card. My Program Memory shows 183 total, 128 used. Any help would be appreciated is anyone else getting this error code (102 I think) notification on their Sprint TP2s? I used Memmaid to clean it up a bit and it said 774 files in /Windows were the files using large storage memory. Any ideas asides from a hard reset? Thanks.

If anything I've installed waay more on my Touch Pro and never ran into this error. Is this because of the stock rom?
Old 10-08-2009, 10:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Sunshine is just getting started
Re: Low Storage Error

You may want to check how your email is handled. If you are getting email with large files these are stored in your local memory by default. You should, IMHO, select to store email to your memory card, this freed up a substantial amount of memory for me in the past with the TP.

Take Luck!
Old 10-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G
Threadstarter

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13
Re: Low Storage Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
You may want to check how your email is handled. If you are getting email with large files these are stored in your local memory by default. You should, IMHO, select to store email to your memory card, this freed up a substantial amount of memory for me in the past with the TP.

Take Luck!
Thanks, I'm hoping I'll stop getting the stupid errors now lol.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2