PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2010, 12:58 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

traumadog is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Cleanup

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
would have been nice for him to address it, but oh well. It was great for the 6.1 oem ROMs, but just didn't work for 6.5. Now that Verizon is on 6.5 as well, doesn't seem to be much need for a 6.1 cleanup cab.
Which is odd, as the VZW 6.5 version GT2L posted works fine with my stock MR2 ROM...
Old 06-21-2010, 03:34 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx View Post
well i have not had any issues with this cab working on my sprint 6.5. the nue battery program i solved myself by just "backing" out of the program rather than pressing "ok". all the other tweaks work.. see i keep my pro2 stock so i have zero issues.

now having the evo since june 4th the pro2 barely gets used....

but yea maybe he will still come in and stick his head in the door to say hi...

EDIT: hey hes online now.. see if you can go catch him. he posted in an off topic thread just last night... i think he bought an evo...
yeah, he's been on the forums a couple of times the last week and hasn't even posted here, hence the reason for the sticky to get dropped. Might be time to close the thread for good.

Old 06-21-2010, 07:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: T7380
Carrier: Project Fi

marctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

well i guess if we stop posting here it will slowly get buried while alive... which is a poor way to go for a thread that has run its course....
Old 06-21-2010, 09:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

brainrepairer is just getting started

I do appreciate all the work GT2L put into this, it's just a little odd to disappear for all that time only to start posting again & completely disregard this thread. He is posting in the evo forum so he is understandably busy with his new phone. Just would have been nice to pop in here to let everyone know he is ok since many people expressed concern about him & hoped he was ok due to the unusual departure. Anyway, I do thank GT2L for all the work he did & I am glad it appears he is ok. I'm sure when he gets some free time he'll stop by.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker

marctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Great post. I feel the same way. good things did a nice job. Glad he is still around.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

crimekilla is a n00b

if possible can someone who is in the know post a list of all of the tweaks that work, (with out issue), with the factory install of the 6.5 build of the TP2 from sprint. It seems most of what i am findinf in this forum are over a year old and built for previous builds. I would rather not use the cab of packaged tweaks, not exactly what im looking for. Hoping someone has a list of most of those tweaks and where they are located (how to do them)

I am really late to the party, just got this phone and am trying to get back into the swing of tweakin my phone.

had my 6800 (mogul) tweaked to perfection so have not messed with any of this for a few years now.

also if anyone can direct me as to what version of total commander I need for this device and a link to it as well as a good reg editor for this phone.

thanks for any help you guys can give me.

Last edited by crimekilla; 06-22-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bro, the tweaks for 6.5 for SPRINT work as advertised! the nuebattery program issue is solved for me by just taping the back arrow instead of the OK button. do not use a custom rom and you will be set.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Any knows command or has already link to turn Off screen(put phone to sleep). Tired of pushing on/off button.

Thanx
Old 06-22-2010, 04:18 PM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Lets close this thread so ppl don't go after answers that will never be supported.
Sad it had to end in silence esp. for the newer 6.5 ppl.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

brainrepairer is just getting started

Other then the nubattery known issue that can be avoided, I have not noticed any issues using the cleanup cab. The last "issue" GT2L was trying to address before he was abducted by aliens (and then given an EVO by them as a tracking device) was addressing the memory leak to see if he could improve it. I've just been solving it by using cleanRAM whenever things seems to run extra slow.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2