PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Cranemachine is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Cranemachine Send a message via Skype™ to Cranemachine
S2U2 Lock

I tried to search and only found problems with landscape mode. My problem is I want S2U2 to come up when I hit the TP2 lock key in the bottom right corner. Currently it just does the default HTC lock. Can someone help please?
Old 10-01-2009, 03:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Rogers

wraith79 is keeping up the good workwraith79 is keeping up the good work
Re: S2U2 Lock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranemachine View Post
I tried to search and only found problems with landscape mode. My problem is I want S2U2 to come up when I hit the TP2 lock key in the bottom right corner. Currently it just does the default HTC lock. Can someone help please?
The only thing I can suggest, is if you disable the HTC device lock tool, install S2U2 and map it to your long-key call button. That way you can set it so that everytime you press and hold the send key the phone will lock. Or you can disable the HTC lock, and go into settings of S2U2 so that everytime your screen turns off, the phone will lock S2U2. One of those two ways would be the best and safest way to do what you want!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Cranemachine is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to Cranemachine Send a message via Skype™ to Cranemachine

Is there any way to Re-map the buttons in the bottom left and right to whatever you want? If so I could have one for S2U2 probably.

EDIT: I went into advanced config and found an option in the bottom right to go to more settings. Then I found a key mapper and was able to remap the keys to whatever I wanted. I now have File Explorer in the bottom left and S2U2 in the bottom right! I AM A HAPPY CAMPER! YAY!

Last edited by Cranemachine; 10-01-2009 at 04:25 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DESIRE HD
Carrier: Telus

vakbrain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvakbrain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvakbrain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranemachine View Post
Is there any way to Re-map the buttons in the bottom left and right to whatever you want? If so I could have one for S2U2 probably.
You can do it with KbdControl. You just have to remap the power button to run an application, like iLock (which is S2U2 lock screen).

You can download KbdControl there : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 10-01-2009, 04:29 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

op, change your phone info please, i get confused.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:39 PM
The Great Winged Horse
Pocket PC: XV6700 XV6800 TP2
Carrier: Big Red

Pegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIPPegasus"143" is a VIP

Check out this thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=86105

Last edited by Pegasus"143"; 10-01-2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: fixed link

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2