PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
background for all pages messes up my screen

I loaded the BG for all pages WVGA on my Sprint TP2 and it works great, but it slides my Sprint logo that is located on the right side of the top curtain to the middle of the top curtain. Not a huge deal, but I like it better over to the right. Is there any way to fix this?

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 09-30-2009, 08:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

KrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good workKrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to KrazyKevin76
Re: background for all pages messes up my screen

Getting the same thing. On my first TP2, I had the BG for all pages, no curtains top and bottom, no sprint logo, flip clock, and new slider icons. All installed without a hitch. But, I can't remember what order I installed all of them. Now that I got my new TP2, I'm having two issues. The BG for all pages does slide over my sprint logo, but someway to, I can make a white square appear in the top left of TFlo. I'm trying to single the issue out right now. Not for sure what I'm doing different from the first time I did all of this.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:48 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Thats a side effect of the program. You can get a cab that can remove the right logo all together if you want or you can use hdwall for your backgrounds. Its very nice and it keeps all your backgound in hi res.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Thats a side effect of the program. You can get a cab that can remove the right logo all together if you want or you can use hdwall for your backgrounds. Its very nice and it keeps all your backgound in hi res.
Hey Muff, I did a search for the HDWALL cab, but couldn't find it, could you post it up??
Old 09-30-2009, 09:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Does anyone have the hdwall cab? Is it a cab?
Old 09-30-2009, 09:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here you go this may help you...http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=529576
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Been posting from my phone so I didnt have time to post a link but I see mikejones did. HDwall is kind of a pain but its very easy to use and the wallpapers look super amazing.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post

HDWall can be found here

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2