PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2010, 02:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint mighty rom

Does anyone know what would case mighty ROM on a sprint TP2 to randomally freeze? the only thing I added was a custom 6.5 task bar... also what would make the down arrow that shows the memory and running programs not be there?

Thanks...
Old 01-13-2010, 02:40 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint mighty rom

couple of questions before we continue. when u flashed your phone, did you flash from stock or from a custom rom? did you hard reset after flash using the clear storage method? have you tried not installing the custom task to see if the problem is still there?

Old 01-13-2010, 02:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

the taskbar, which one is it? new or old unlocker? hardreset after flash?
Old 01-13-2010, 08:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work

I used one of the latest unlockers.. Its towsan taskbar.. didnt know I had to do a hard reset.. Also one thing.. I saw people discussing how the new roms had the updated bluetooth stack. Well, does mightyrom? I am ask because the same bluetooth issues I had with the sprint stock rom happens with the new rom as far as the call coming in, the bluetooth speaker phone rings once and drops the call....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2