PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: alltel

desitdt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Whats my best Option

Ok so heres my problem. I was on alltel and now verizon and alltel have merged. My mogul just broke...the screen came completely off when sliding it open one time, and it is not covered under manufactures defects. I am elegible for an upgrade and went through the verizon site last tuesday and bought the touch pro 2, talked to 2 managers and they both said i could get the phone and not have to change my plan, as well as my local store manager. Since then every day it just said order recieved chack back tomarrow...then it went oos, and today right at about 4 when they ship stuff out they send me and email saying my money was refunder. I called up verizon and after being transfered around 6 times the lady tells me i have to swith to a verizon plan to upgrade my phone (about $100 more a month (4 smart phones)). That being said i am PISSED...i am currently using a bum phone from a friend, and i dont know what to do. Is there anyway to get the phone but keep my plan? Threaten to leave and hope for a discount? i just need a phone...my only other option is to pay the $100 insurence and get another mogul...which is crap because i have had 15 refurbs in my 1 year span...so many diffrent problems. And i cant justify spending $100 on a refurb cell phone that has been out for 3 years when a brand new TP2 can be had for $170

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2