PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2009, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

apex seals is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Device Information

Im tryin to get a grasp of the issues im having with overheating and battery charge issues and was wondering if you all could help me out..

If you dont mind posting the following information i would appreciate it:
go to settings (go to all settings on TF3D) and open up the System tab, then go into device information. Specifically, i am looking for this information:Rom

Rom Version:
Rom Date:
Radio Version:
Hardware Version:

Heres mine

Rom Version:1.21.651.3
Rom Date: 7/17/2009
Radio Version: 1.96.00.wf
Hardware Version: 0004
Old 09-27-2009, 09:40 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Re: Device Information

That information probably won't help you since we all would have the same rom, the same rom date, the same radio and the same hardware version. Just exchange the phone for a new one and call it a day.

Old 09-27-2009, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
That information probably won't help you since we all would have the same rom, the same rom date, the same radio and the same hardware version. Just exchange the phone for a new one and call it a day.
Thats what im going to do, but i wont do it until the 1st. From what im reading, the only way they are being replaced is by being billed for full retail and then getting a credit within 6-10 days. My cycle closes on the 30th. I dont want sprint to bill 700+ dollars to my credit card and then issue me 700 dollars worth of credit to my account. So in the mean time, im tinkering away, trying to find something.. however, i have a feeling this is related to the radio that i have. humor me and post your info
Old 09-27-2009, 09:51 PM
Lurker

patrickoneal is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by apex seals View Post
Im tryin to get a grasp of the issues im having with overheating and battery charge issues and was wondering if you all could help me out..

If you dont mind posting the following information i would appreciate it:
go to settings (go to all settings on TF3D) and open up the System tab, then go into device information. Specifically, i am looking for this information:Rom

Rom Version:
Rom Date:
Radio Version:
Hardware Version:

Heres mine

Rom Version:1.21.651.3
Rom Date: 7/17/2009
Radio Version: 1.96.00.wf
Hardware Version: 0004
My info is exactly the same, however I have no battery issues.
Old 09-27-2009, 10:13 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by apex seals View Post
Thats what im going to do, but i wont do it until the 1st. From what im reading, the only way they are being replaced is by being billed for full retail and then getting a credit within 6-10 days. My cycle closes on the 30th. I dont want sprint to bill 700+ dollars to my credit card and then issue me 700 dollars worth of credit to my account. So in the mean time, im tinkering away, trying to find something.. however, i have a feeling this is related to the radio that i have. humor me and post your info
If thats the case wouldn't they just bill your sprint account then credit it back?
Old 09-27-2009, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
If thats the case wouldn't they just bill your sprint account then credit it back?
They would bill my sprint account and issue a credit in 6-10 business days. My cycle closes on the 30th and is set for autopay from my credit card. Once they bill my sprint account, it will in turn be charged to my credit card, as if im paying my outstanding balance in full. Once the credit is issued, its issued back to my sprint account, not my credit card.

so if i was to do it today, they would bill my sprint account for a new phone, and issue a credit which wont take for up to 10 days, since my account is on auto pay, sprint will take whatever outstanding balance i have and put it on my credit card. Since the phone is billed to my sprint account, they will credit back my sprint account, not my credit card. This way i will have a credit in the amount of 500 or so dollars on my sprint account and not on my credit card. So i have to wait for my cycle to close on the 30th to be able to do this without having to deal with any sort of mess

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2