PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 10:43 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7373 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Instead of creating several new threads, I'm listing a few thing I'd like to solve on my Verizon TP2.

1 - The Visual Voicemail always opens automatically as soon as I get a voicemail. Can I disable this? I only want it open when I want to check my messages.

2a - The feature where you put the phone upside down and it automatically enables speakerphone is great. Love it. But it only seems to work well on a smooth, flat, immobile surface _ like a desk (which I assume was the intended purpose). Is there any way to make this feature less sensitive so I can use this feature with the phone on my leg in a car, or on a sofa, or elsewhere?

2b - Even when the phone is flat on my desk, if I nudge the phone at all it reverts back to the earpiece speaker, then goes back to speakerphone. It seems this is far too sensitive for me. It's probably more intended for business conference calls with mulitple people.

3a - When in a call, I get a second call for call waiting. Caller id works well, no issues. The it tells me caller 1 is on hold, that's cool too. But as soon as hang up with caller 2 and click "flash" to return to caller 1, the caller id says "call in progress". What ahppened to the caller id? Any fix for this?

3b - How do I do 3-way calling? Is it still the same way (with Verizon) where I must call each person (They can't call me), then switch over? Is there any way to connect the two callers on the phone with me regardless of who called who? Please be specific towards Verizon, as my brother has iPhone with AT&T, and his 3-way calling feature works regardless of who made the calls (that feature is actually really nice on the iPhone - don't tell anyone I said that).

I have a few more questions, but I'll ask later. (I hope all this posts, I'm typing from my TP2 on m.ppcgeeks.com...)

Last edited by WhiteBlazer01; 09-25-2009 at 10:58 PM.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:01 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: 3 minor issues - need tweaks/fixes

2.a, just hit speakerphone on the screen...
Old 09-29-2009, 10:45 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Threadstarter

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

bump. Any answers to other questions? I'm about to update the original post with more questions.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP1 > TP2 > Fascinate

bluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I don't have an exact answer to #2 but can point you in the right direction. From playing with the device 2 things are required for flip over speaker phone to enable.

1. Accelerometer must show the device flipped over.
2. The sensor in the upper left corner must be close to something. You know the sensor that locks the touch screen when the phone is next to your face so you don't accidentally cheek hang-up. If someone knew of a regedit to turn off that sensor for speakerphone it would remove the sensitivity as you put it. They found a regedit to turn off the magnetic case wake-up feature of the phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2