PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Call Answering Issues (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=87228)

Tiberius85 09-25-2009 05:55 PM

Call Answering Issues

Several times today I answered the call by sliding the answer bar and each time it immediately sent the call to voicemail when i lifted the phone to my head right after. Also the slide bar seems to be very laggy and not smooth at all like it was on the diamond. Anyone else having this issue?

Tiberius85 09-25-2009 07:18 PM

Re: Call Answering Issues

This is kind of a major thing. Why is the slide bar so laggy and work so awful? Anyone experience this?

Meanee 09-25-2009 07:48 PM

Nothing like this here. Used the default answer slider, or with S2U2, never had a problem like this.

You have any memory-heavy applications running on a phone? I found that GPS applications usually make phone unusable while they are running

CovKid66 09-25-2009 08:21 PM

You haven't installed Schapps Advanced Config have you? I had somewhat similar issues with my S2A after I installed it. When I looked into it I found it was recommended for GSM devices only. I ended up having to hard reset because even uninstalling it did not fully resolve my problems.

Tiberius85 09-25-2009 08:33 PM

No i havent. Right now im running as close to stock as possible. Im considering a hard reset just for the hell of it. The stock slider is awful though.. it slides with the poorest framerate and disconnects the calls half the time. Its the same one that was on the Diamond but i never had these issues

ppc_dude 09-25-2009 08:52 PM

I agree, the slider is laggy, and I am running very close to stock as well.

eldersoul 09-25-2009 10:26 PM

not laggy at all for me.

jcampbell037 09-28-2009 10:01 AM

I had the issue and found it was one of my cabs I installed for customization.
I ended up doing a hard reset, installing GoodTHings2Life Cleanup cab first, then other custom cabs one by one and it works now. I am not sure what broke it but am sure that one of them conflicted with the Cleanup Cab causing the problem. BTW, the Cleanup Cab is definately NOT what broke it, just was when I noticed it came up. If I uninstalled the cab, the problem went away but that was just because the conflict was temporarily resolved. By installing it first after a hard reset, I was able to do everything else and not have any issues.

mdphoenix 09-28-2009 10:17 AM

It's a little laggy for me as well. I use the green button to answer.

dezoris 09-28-2009 11:13 AM

I had this issue after installing a configuration utility, I can't remember which one. Had to hard reset the phone because the answer slider was toast it would freeze up all the time.

Still my slider is slow to respond.