PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

snootalope is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cisco AnyConnect

I've got v2.3.2016 installed on my HTC Touch Pro 2. Installed fine, connects to the authentication screen, username/password gets accepted, and eventually gives this error:

Anyconnect package unavailable or corrupted. Contact your system administrator.

According to the ASA it's connecting and logging in just fine, the issue appears to be the phone. I know, the HTC Touch Pro 2 isn't on the approved list for this particular software package from Cisco, but still, it's windows 6.1 and figured I'd ping others on here and see if they got it to work..

Thanks!
Old 09-25-2009, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

AngeloUCF is a n00b
Re: Cisco AnyConnect

Quote:
Originally Posted by snootalope View Post
Anyconnect package unavailable or corrupted. Contact your system administrator.
I get the same error. No progress so far...
Old 09-25-2009, 04:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

snootalope is a n00b

good to know.. It'll be sweet once this does work. I'll update the topic here if I ever find something.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:47 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I see this hasn't been touched in a while
Has it been resolved? If not, do you know if the server you're contacting has the same version as what you are running? I've never used this software if it's a client/server piece of software both might have to be running the same version.
Old 11-20-2009, 11:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

Ender519 is keeping up the good workEnder519 is keeping up the good work

Well, I can do this for you.. I have a Verizon TP2, and while my company uses AnyConnect on a limited basis (our main VPN is F5 Firepass) we are not licensed for Windows Mobile AnyConnect so I can't test this.

I logged into my Cisco account and there was an updated version of the SSL client which may fix it for you, version 2.4.0202.

Your client version is backwards compatible generally speaking, so give this one a try, it was just released not that long ago.
Attached Files
File Type: cab anyconnect-wince-ARMv4I-2.4.0202-k9.cab (2.05 MB, 195 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-03-2009, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

igl007 is keeping up the good workigl007 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to igl007 Send a message via AIM to igl007 Send a message via MSN to igl007 Send a message via Yahoo to igl007 Send a message via Skype™ to igl007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender519 View Post
Well, I can do this for you.. I have a Verizon TP2, and while my company uses AnyConnect on a limited basis (our main VPN is F5 Firepass) we are not licensed for Windows Mobile AnyConnect so I can't test this.

I logged into my Cisco account and there was an updated version of the SSL client which may fix it for you, version 2.4.0202.

Your client version is backwards compatible generally speaking, so give this one a try, it was just released not that long ago.
Just tried that .cab and I get the same error. Any other thoughts?
Old 12-14-2009, 11:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

jsorange is a n00b

Are you still running into issues with this? It sounds like you're connecting to an ASA which is not serving out Windows Mobile packages. Do you know if the ASA you're connecting to has a license for Mobile Devices?
Old 12-14-2009, 11:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

mmmmm i wonder if i could get in and add to my cisco ip phone at work... got 7961... will look into this and see what i can find out.. .got vzw tp2

ill keep you guys informed
Old 12-15-2009, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JaxChris is becoming a great contributor

Did you disable TouchFlo before launching the client?

Also, your ASA will require the mobile access license to be installed. I *believe* you also need to configure ASA for each mobile device once that feature is unlocked.
Old 12-15-2009, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

Ender519 is keeping up the good workEnder519 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsorange View Post
Are you still running into issues with this? It sounds like you're connecting to an ASA which is not serving out Windows Mobile packages. Do you know if the ASA you're connecting to has a license for Mobile Devices?
If this were the case, it would flat out say the license for windows mobile is missing. There is a specific error message for that event. I don't know it verbatim but have seen it before.

I have also seen this CAB work firsthand and connect, so at least from a stock ROM perspective it should work. Hard reset and/or another ROM may be necessary in your specific case, but I can confirm that on up to date ASA with 8.2 software, and the latest winmo AnyConnect CAB and licensing, should just work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2