PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and loving it
Carrier: Verizon

whatsinaname is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Zagg now available for Verizon

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

Just got the message.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP1 > TP2 > Fascinate

bluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Zagg now available for Verizon

Bought and installed ghost armor, worked great.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and loving it
Threadstarter

whatsinaname is just getting started

Yeah, I promise I am not starting a Zagg Ghost armor battle, just letting people know. I have Zagg. kind of rubbery but it protects ok. Is the ghost armor easier to put on? I have had a heck of a time with zagg. It also seems wierd to put solution anywhere near my phone.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

after hearing all the hype about these protectors, i bought ghost armor for the tp1... aside from the screen part, the kit sucked cause of the round corners and back of the device. It stated peeling in a week on the sides and corners of the back.. made it look really ugly cause of dirt and whatnot getting in there. I'm assuming zagg had the same problem.

can't imagine that they've figured a better way to cover the rounded parts either. let me know tho.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP1 > TP2 > Fascinate

bluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbluruld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'll take some pics tomorrow.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Xartist1 is becoming a great contributor

I got zaggs yesterday and haven't put it on yet because I keep hearing about the screen being rubbery. I'll probably using a different screen protector and protect the rest of the phone with zaggs.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Lovin some Droid!!!!
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: VZW

Reef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPReef48 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Reef48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xartist1 View Post
I got zaggs yesterday and haven't put it on yet because I keep hearing about the screen being rubbery. I'll probably using a different screen protector and protect the rest of the phone with zaggs.
Screen will be rubbery for the first few days, then after that the oil from your skin makes it slick. Used it on my Diamond and loved it after I got used to it.
Old 09-22-2009, 09:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xartist1 View Post
yeah i was disappointed because of this when i used another brand on my tp... it's fine if u use your finger, but if u use your fingernail at all it's not fun cause it grips onto the screen. great protection tho. i swapped it out for the factory screen protector on my tp*
Old 09-22-2009, 09:22 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reef48 View Post
Screen will be rubbery for the first few days, then after that the oil from your skin makes it slick. Used it on my Diamond and loved it after I got used to it.
+1 on that ... lasted the whole year on my Diamond. It started to peel up one one corner recently so I went on the website and got a free replacement because of the guarantee! I'm going to sell it with the Diamond now that I have the TP2. Yea!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 09-22-2009, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

xpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuffxpsworm knows their stuff

Some Coupons for Zagg
20 % off: LOGICBUY20, PROTECT20, ZAGG20, digital20 or YOUMOBILE. Enjoy!!!

Don't forget to click

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2