PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good workmwrood is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Advanced Config Question

hey....quick question for anyone that can answer it from personal experience....is the advanced confic tool a useful app for the VERIZON TP2...also, which settings work for the verison version and which ones dont...and is this program safe for my phone
Old 09-18-2009, 09:48 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Advanced Config Question

its a very useful tool, 2 me anyways. 3.3 is latest version. i installed on mine. as far as carrier specific settings, i didnt think i seen anything like that, or that it even matters. as far as safe, it depends on what you do. if you mess w/ settings you dont know bout then you might screw something up but if it comes down 2 it, its nothing a hard reset cant fix.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Advanced Config Question

For some reason, it messed up my left softkey. No program will start using the left softkey now. Anyone experience this? Ideas?

EDIT: FIXED - Mighty Mike found a glitch, so to make it work right, you have to put the program that you want to work for the Left Softkey in the Right Softkey mapping. The Contacts will still work when you press the Right Softkey. However, you must change what it displays for the Right Softkey back to "Contacts", but leave the "wrong" program in the command line. Put the program name that you want for the Left Softkey in the Left Softkey title box, but the link in the link box for the Right Softkey box, and "Contacts" in the Right title box.

Clear as mud, right?

Last edited by TheBundo; 09-19-2009 at 06:11 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2