PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2010, 02:44 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Receive $5.00 off Sprint bill for taking a survey!

I got a card in the mail 2day from sprint asking me to take a survey. It took alittle longer than specified but i guess its definatly worth it. upon completing it asks for phone # to credit account and email address to send also for details to complete up to 3 surveys per year. Goes as the following word for word ...

Thank you for choosing Sprint Nextel as your wireless provider!

Please help us serve you better by taking a few minutes to answer questions about Sprint's products. When you complete our survey, you will receive $5.00* off of a future Sprint or Nextel bill. The survey must be completed online before February 1, 2010 and will take no more than 30 minutes.

To take our survey, go to www,esurveysite.com/hand (sorry wouldn't allow me to enter the link) and enter your survey code:
hold2001861
We appreciate your business and want to ensure that we are serving your needs!

Sincereley<

clyde Heppner
Director, Human Sciences Research
All responses are treated as confidential.

*$5.00 discount applicable to monthly service charges only. Taxes and Sprint fees excluded. Will be credited to your account in 1-2 bill cycles. cannot be excanged for cash or equipment or accessory purchase credit.

Hope others can benifit from this.. Thanx is appriciated
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:54 AM
Q_Q
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Q_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regularQ_Q is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Receive $5.00 off Sprint bill for taking a survey!

Hope they act on the feedback. The company has good parts. Need to coordinate & execute better.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

oldgarfield is keeping up the good workoldgarfield is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
I got a card in the mail 2day from sprint asking me to take a survey. It took alittle longer than specified but i guess its definatly worth it. upon completing it asks for phone # to credit account and email address to send also for details to complete up to 3 surveys per year. Goes as the following word for word ...

Thank you for choosing Sprint Nextel as your wireless provider!

Please help us serve you better by taking a few minutes to answer questions about Sprint's products. When you complete our survey, you will receive $5.00* off of a future Sprint or Nextel bill. The survey must be completed online before February 1, 2010 and will take no more than 30 minutes.

To take our survey, go to www,esurveysite.com/hand (sorry wouldn't allow me to enter the link) and enter your survey code:
hold2001861
We appreciate your business and want to ensure that we are serving your needs!

Sincereley<

clyde Heppner
Director, Human Sciences Research
All responses are treated as confidential.

*$5.00 discount applicable to monthly service charges only. Taxes and Sprint fees excluded. Will be credited to your account in 1-2 bill cycles. cannot be excanged for cash or equipment or accessory purchase credit.

Hope others can benifit from this.. Thanx is appriciated
I received this too. The survey is the longest one I ever see. But with $5 I cannot complain.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:36 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community

Yea they definatley lied about the no more than 30 minutes part of it.. out of curiousity did they give you the same survey code?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2010, 03:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

oldgarfield is keeping up the good workoldgarfield is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Yea they definatley lied about the no more than 30 minutes part of it.. out of curiousity did they give you the same survey code?
I can't remember the code now. LOL. I threw away the letter after I finished the survey. Seems to be different.

Last edited by oldgarfield; 01-24-2010 at 03:43 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:30 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Took the survey, but DAMN it was a PITA!

Literally took me 30 minutes to take. My time is worth WAY more than 10$ an hour.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: samsungEPIC
Carrier: sprint

lazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on replazydazed is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
Took the survey, but DAMN it was a PITA!

Literally took me 30 minutes to take. My time is worth WAY more than 10$ an hour.
LOL..ditto... but when i took the survey it only took like 10 minutes... you guys arent actually READING the whole survey, are you?
Old 01-24-2010, 05:41 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydazed View Post
LOL..ditto... but when i took the survey it only took like 10 minutes... you guys arent actually READING the whole survey, are you?

Yea i actually did.. if sprint is attempting to make they're services more in tuned towards customers wants and needs then im all for taking the extra time to fill it out completely.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-24-2010, 06:40 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch

tool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stufftool2269 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to tool2269 Send a message via Yahoo to tool2269

now go text 'haiti' at 90999 and send $5 from you and $5 from sprint.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Its BS, I went half way through it and closed it off. Freaking like a million questions, forget them and there 5 bucks. My fingers were hurting with all the clicking, than after a while, I just chose any answer just to get through it but it never ends.

I don't know why those idiots made it so long, eventually people get tired and put it any answer because they can't think any longer.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2