PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2009, 12:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Touch Pro 2 Sprint vs Tmobile

Ok i was looking at a screen protector on ebay.http://cgi.ebay.com/HTC-Touch-Pro-2-...d=p3286.c0.m14

He has good feedback on them as works great.My question is since it is for tmobile will it fit sprint?

Screen protector is 1 thing but what about full body? thanks and let me know if you think this works on the sprint one since it does work well on the t mobile 1 thanks.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Touch Pro 2 Sprint vs Tmobile

No it will not fit. The designs are completely different between these phones.

Softkeys are different, Earpiece is different, Hell the whole phone is different.

Unfortunately this will not work for you!
Old 09-18-2009, 12:26 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

did u see the battery cover thread??

all the TP2s have identical dimensions, i did the search....you can look on htc site...their all the same...thats why i said all the battery covers should fit....

theres should be no difference between cdma and gsm accossories for tp2......except screen protectors due to the ff cam hole...

edit-sorry was thinkin telus...mikes right...i didnt even do tmos specs because it was obvious the keys and bottom were different than the rest

why not check out the ghost amor in my sig....same thing as invisible sheild and tp2 is done and ready

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 09-18-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:31 PM
Retired Staff

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
did u see the battery cover thread??

all the TP2s have identical dimensions, i did the search....you can look on htc site...their all the same...thats why i said all the battery covers should fit....

theres should be no difference between cdma and gsm accossories for tp2......except screen protectors due to the ff cam hole...

sorry was thinkin telus...mikes right...i didnt even do tmos specs because it was obvious the keys and bottom were different than the rest
Please be careful in the information you provide. The back battery cover for Tmobile is entirely different than CDMA phones. First off being the fact that it doesn't have a 3.5mm headphone jack, 2ndly it's not even a full battery cover, it's just a flat piece of plastic that clips in.

Screen protectors + Battery doors WILL NOT FIT ON CDMA DEVICES.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:37 PM
Retired Staff

Tmobile LEFT - Sprint RIGHT

Earpieces completely different, also where the softkeys are, TMobile's version STOPS as Sprints screen protector continues around the edges.

Last edited by MightyMike; 09-18-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:38 PM
Retired Staff

Tmobile Battery Cover.... Not even cloooooseeeee!

Old 09-18-2009, 12:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for the info, i am getting a refund on this one. Since that's all they have. AS for your link . The one on ebay is $12. I doubt i can get the one in your link for $12 delivered full body
Old 09-18-2009, 12:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint (sero)

eyeoutthere is just getting started

Zeg has screen and fill body protectors cut specifically for Sprint TP2's

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php
Old 09-18-2009, 01:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Yes but they are a lot of money.Ill wait on ebay as the one for t mobile is only 12$ for full body that is what i want to pay not 25$ thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2