PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 04:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ring type not sticking after soft reset

So I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I set my ring type to "Vibrate and ring" and it works..... until I soft rest the phone using ShutXP or the button under the battery cover. when the phone comes back up, the Ring type is "Ring" again.

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm probably just going to hard reset it and see what happens but it's really strange...
Old 09-14-2009, 05:09 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: Ring type not sticking after soft reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrogers1 View Post
So I don't know if anyone has noticed, but I set my ring type to "Vibrate and ring" and it works..... until I soft rest the phone using ShutXP or the button under the battery cover. when the phone comes back up, the Ring type is "Ring" again.

Anyone else experiencing this? I'm probably just going to hard reset it and see what happens but it's really strange...
Don't hard reset. You'll be wasting your time. It has been seen ... there was a thread posted a couple days back. No answer on how to fix it.

Here's a link to the first thread. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=83378

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Last edited by meatgel; 09-14-2009 at 05:14 PM. Reason: added link to other post
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Threadstarter

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work
Thumbs down Re: Ring type not sticking after soft reset

Owell, I did it anyway to figure out some other really whacking s%^& going on with this rom. I don't exactly know how these kinds of things made it through HTC/Sprints testing but it's pretty pathetic..

Here's another that might have been addressed... does clicking the clock in TF3D cause everyones TF3D to restart? I also can't get the SlideWakeup registry edit to take..

I can't wait til the unlocker is done. This factory rom BLOWS.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2