PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 11:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Gulanowski is keeping up the good workGulanowski is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Use TP2 accelerometer with tfl3d disabled

This has really been bugging me. I disabled tfl3d and it seems that also disabled the accelerometer. I'd like to enable the accelerometer though, how do I go about doing this?

Much thanks
Old 09-13-2009, 04:33 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Use TP2 accelerometer with tfl3d disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulanowski View Post
This has really been bugging me. I disabled tfl3d and it seems that also disabled the accelerometer. I'd like to enable the accelerometer though, how do I go about doing this?

Much thanks
you do know it only works in messaging, pics and opera right? that being said i dont see how turning off tflo could do that to the accelerometer, not sure really what to do because there is no way to turn it via buttons...

maybe turn tflo back on and off again and see what happens, with it on is the accelerometer working again.......
Old 09-13-2009, 10:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

there ought to be an option within the settings to turn auto screen rotation on/off, but there isn't. i tried a program called zsensor which is exactly what i'm looking for (when the program is running, whenever you hold the phone in landscape the screen will rotate). It's not linked to only working within certain programs either. the only issue is that there was no option to have it run on startup.

surely there is a way to enable auto screen rotation when the phone is turned.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:50 AM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

There is a option in tflo setting under Gsensor, But are you saying when tflo is off this has no effect even when it was turned on before tflo is disabled.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
There is a option in tflo setting under Gsensor, But are you saying when tflo is off this has no effect even when it was turned on before tflo is disabled.
You can have any program startup after reboot.... Just copy a shortcut to the program in your "Windows/Startup" folder.

-Dave
Old 09-13-2009, 02:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
That's correct. There's an accelorometer in our phones, surely there's a setting, be it registry or something else, to enable auto screen rotation.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2