PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 04:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation All potential sprint touch pro 2 buyers

All potential sprint touch pro 2 buyers should go to this thead and speak there mind and tell sprint that it unfair that verizon pays 150 dollars less for the exact same phone. Dan hanesee always preaching better prices better value I been with sprint 10 yrs I think verizon is coming around and is winning alot of customers and now im even on the fence. And its not the price its the principle its the same damn phone.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/114927#114927

PPcgeeks moderators i am not promoting another forum site i am just making sure that someone that works for sprint headquarters see the amount of potential churn and displeasure with their company. And hopefully make the price adjustment
Old 09-11-2009, 05:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: All potential sprint touch pro 2 buyers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
All potential sprint touch pro 2 buyers should go to this thead and speak there mind and tell sprint that it unfair that verizon pays 150 dollars less for the exact same phone. Dan hanesee always preaching better prices better value I been with sprint 10 yrs I think verizon is coming around and is winning alot of customers and now im even on the fence. And its not the price its the principle its the same damn phone.

http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/114927#114927

PPcgeeks moderators i am not promoting another forum site i am just making sure that someone that works for sprint headquarters see the amount of potential churn and displeasure with their company. And hopefully make the price adjustment
LOL, whenever I think that way, I look at the plan cost differences over 2 years. I'm so far ahead with Sprint, it's unreal
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
All potential sprint touch pro 2 buyers should go to this thead and speak there mind and tell sprint that it unfair that verizon pays 150 dollars less for the exact same phone.
Then why don't you just switch over to Verizon? must be something keeping you here at sprint. I don't think I saw this many people whining about the Verizon TP being crippled AND costing the same. The T-Mobile TP2 is $350 as well, should we boycott them too? This topic is getting really annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
LOL, whenever I think that way, I look at the plan cost differences over 2 years. I'm so far ahead with Sprint, it's unreal
QFT
Old 09-11-2009, 05:22 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Then why don't you just switch over to Verizon? must be something keeping you here at sprint. I don't think I saw this many people whining about the Verizon TP being crippled AND costing the same. The T-Mobile TP2 is $350 as well, should we boycott them too? This topic is getting really annoying.

QFT
tmobile version has been boycotted as well, go to xda- and check the threads, just as much complaining there its just been a month...

just saying, i could care less over measly 100 bucks for this beautiful device.....but the tp2 from tmobile being 350 was also beat to death.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

transcend73 is keeping up the good worktranscend73 is keeping up the good work

Go read this thread. It explains why the Sprint TP2 has a higher cost of entry. In the long run you'll pay less when monthly charges are factored in.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=84079
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

plus it's not sprint's fault verizon is charging less... these phones are always around 300-350... the carrier that's charging differently is verizon. i wouldn't mind getting a better price, but u make it sound like sprint is charging differently than they have in the past.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
LMAO, at release the tp1 on verizon was crippled and $50 more if I am not mistaken.

Old 09-11-2009, 10:16 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
LMAO, at release the tp1 on verizon was crippled and $50 more if I am not mistaken.
Ya.. what a disaster the Pro1 on VZN was. 50 dollars more and they crippled it and didnt even give a holdster and screen protector. Just a shame.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:30 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Sprint doesnt care...flat out! read the threads about price matching.... sprint ALWAYS backs whatever i ask for... they told me to piss off... they wouldnt discount the 2nd TP i was ordering today(i ordered 1 on the 3rd too)...

didnt stop me from getting 200bucks in credits though either... sprint will tell you same thing most are posting-that sprint offers better rate plans and thats why... which is true...

so fill out your complaint, but honestly i dont think anyone has the right to complain except the people that ordered on day 1(the 3rd) since VZWs price was announced a few hrs after we ordered...

everyone after VZW announced their price, now has a choice to chose to go with VZW instead of sprint... yes we have a 30day return policy, but we already paid(we all know sprint takes 2bills minmum to refurd charges)... so were the ones who really got screwed IMO...

then again, ive gotten plenty out of sprint in the past and today even, so whatever, im over the price difference now
Old 09-11-2009, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i agree about the price plans make up for it [and beyond]

i paid $450 for my TP2 i dont qualify for the MIR. i pay about $75 for two lines (the plan would be equivalent to paying about $150-$200 on vzw or att).. in just a month i've already saved $100 vs what i would have been paying elsewhere. works for me.

although getting it for $200 would be nice, it would be more of a bonus that a requirement.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2