PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cannot install htc wifi router...

gettting a permission error when trying to install...anyone else able to install if so can you post the cab of the version you were able to install please.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Cannot install htc wifi router...

Is this the app that allows you to connect your phone to WiFi then teather it to a PC using USB for internet access on that PC?

Not to hijack your thread but Ive never used HTC WiFi Router and need something that will do what I described that will work on the TP2...
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 09-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I use this one
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hperry is just getting started

i used the same one as above but before installing it, i installed the stealth tether cab in the sticky tweaks thread. works great. only issue is that you have to go to connections tab in settings to run it. how can i add it to the start menu directly?
Old 09-11-2009, 12:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hperry View Post
i used the same one as above but before installing it, i installed the stealth tether cab in the sticky tweaks thread. works great. only issue is that you have to go to connections tab in settings to run it. how can i add it to the start menu directly?
using resco cant you just make a shortcut to it?
Old 09-11-2009, 07:34 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I installed the stealth cab, then installed the htc wifi router. Afterwards I went to the manilla interface for the start menu and clicked the + and picked it out of the start menu.

The settings one I think is internal one, the program one is the one which first runs the configurations and then launches the settings one.

Just to add: So far the connection has been fairly stable, I have had it on for 15 hours without 1 disconnect.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 09-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

thanks for the reminder, forgot to setup tethering. so use the "stealth one?" there's no more simple tethering cab like we had for the tp?
Old 09-11-2009, 07:49 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandojumpoff View Post
thanks for the reminder, forgot to setup tethering. so use the "stealth one?" there's no more simple tethering cab like we had for the tp?
Yes there is, check out the tweaks sticky:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78019
Old 09-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

I believe this also requires Net 3.5 as well.

Give some
Old 09-11-2009, 09:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: tp2!
Carrier: the one

orlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stufforlandojumpoff knows their stuff

i installed the stealth tethering cab and i still get the data call failure message (error 67 code) when i try to use ICS. any ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2