PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

KrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good workKrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KrazyKevin76
Which TSowen taskbar for SPrint TP2

Been reading and searching for about an hour to no avail. Which TSowen taskbar can I use for my new TP2. Is it model specific, or TF3d specific? A link would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc 6800/6900/TP/PRE/ TP2
Carrier: SPCS

jsanta11 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to jsanta11 Send a message via MSN to jsanta11 Send a message via Yahoo to jsanta11
Re: Which TSowen taskbar for SPrint TP2

From my understandin its not model or TF3d specific.. its noted when some only work on 6.5 or 6.1... check under the TP1 upgrade thread.. I believe theres a whole thread with many diffrent TSowen taskbar
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:43 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

you just have to make sure its not for 6.5 is all.... i wasnt even thinking and copied my current taskbar over... everything works, except the X button, but the X is different in 6.5 so thats why... it was just an empty white circle where the icon shouldve been... still worked though

so technically you can use whatever really, but you wont have X possibly... i still need to switch mine back... but the white spot isnt bothering all that much anyways, and i like the taskbar i have..
Old 09-09-2009, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc 6800/6900/TP/PRE/ TP2
Carrier: SPCS

jsanta11 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to jsanta11 Send a message via MSN to jsanta11 Send a message via Yahoo to jsanta11

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54514

Heres the link to the TSowen thread
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

KrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good workKrazyKevin76 is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the quick replies. I couldn't stand it so I just installed the original tsowen taskbar. It works fine. It's the one I like the most also. This phone is just plain awesome. Feels great, reception is better, and I've only had it for about 2hrs.

Thanks again

PS. Is the opera version on the tp2 the latest build? If not, where can I find the latest?
Old 09-09-2009, 04:00 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

i use tsowen 3.14 and it works fine.
Attached Files
File Type: cab tsowentaskbar3v1.4_032209.cab (1.22 MB, 106 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

I found the original tsowens thread and on there he says to install sdkerts file then his cab. Follow that by then installing the nuepower driver for diamond file. When I do the driver install, my battery stays at 100%!! How do I get the 1% increment batter display!
Old 09-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

tsowentaskbar3v1.5 is the latest.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1145
I will be adding some of the Rhodium Notification Enhancements as soon as I get the software placed back on my PC to do so. Also some of the bmp's will have to be changed out in the phcanOverbmp.dll but for now it should be compatible.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyKevin76 View Post
I found the original tsowens thread and on there he says to install sdkerts file then his cab. Follow that by then installing the nuepower driver for diamond file. When I do the driver install, my battery stays at 100%!! How do I get the 1% increment batter display!
for the 1% install this file.
Attached Files
File Type: cab TP2-Batt%.cab (81.3 KB, 115 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

thanks a million Pslim. Is there a different cab also for the fast charge from USB, or is it the same as the TP1?

Thanks again to all

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2