PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Are screen protectors reusable?

Basically, has anyone used the stock screen protector more than once...?? I have to return my phone for warranty issues and I hear they don't give'm back with screen protectors on so I'm taking mine off before hand if it's reusable... Thanks...

Old 06-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Are screen protectors reusable?

Some are but the chances of it going back on as good as it was when you got it are pretty slim.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:41 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ive pulled the stock screen protector off two or three times... i just washed it with hot soapy water, it went back on fine
Old 06-04-2010, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Depends on which one it is as well. I didn't have as good of luck with Boxwave products, but Zagg seems to be able to be re-used. I'm like Wesley, never as good as the first time use though.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 06-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Depends on which one it is as well. I didn't have as good of luck with Boxwave products, but Zagg seems to be able to be re-used. I'm like Wesley, never as good as the first time use though.

Dooh, I just bought some Boxwave protectors.
I thought they advertise you can re-use them?
Old 06-04-2010, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

niteriderxp is becoming a great contributor

Most plastic like screen protectors are reusable.
You simply wash them in warm water and put them back on.

The film type screen protectors are junk in my opinion and they are not really reusable.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:54 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
Dooh, I just bought some Boxwave protectors.
I thought they advertise you can re-use them?
i love my boxwave screen protectors, but I don't tend to reapply them. Would rather just buy another and get a nice clean install.

Old 06-05-2010, 02:17 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT
Threadstarter

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

I bought one aftermarket screen protector for my girls TP2 and it totally sucked ass... didn't align well, looked like it was for a diff TP2 I think... That's why I'm tryna hold onto mine instead of replacing it... Also, sprint said they don't just hand them out when I called customer service..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2