PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 03:29 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
tough question

When i want to edit some manilla files in the windows folder with total commander i get this message "Error, file too big!Max 64k are supported" Does anyone know of a another editor that will allow me to edit these files, something that supports 64k? I'm trying to get rid of the sprint music store banner and its in 26948339_manila
Old 09-09-2009, 03:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: tough question

I see that too, now that I can't get my Resco's code to work on my replacement Mogul, so I am using Total Cmdr (based on great reviews, and not wanting to get Resco again - they don't support code issues from software bought from PocketGear, and 2 years later, neither does PockGear - BOOO on PocketGear). So I "think" that doesn't happen with Resco

Last edited by TheBundo; 09-09-2009 at 03:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:54 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Use Total Commander to copy the file over to your storage card, edit it with notepad on your computer then use total commander to put it back onto the phone.

Keep in mind, the sprint music store will be gone but it will still say "Sprint Music" for the name of the tab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:16 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Use Total Commander to copy the file over to your storage card, edit it with notepad on your computer then use total commander to put it back onto the phone.

Keep in mind, the sprint music store will be gone but it will still say "Sprint Music" for the name of the tab
thanks, i completely forgot i could just move it to the desktop and use notepad, well it worked and here is my pic, once again thanks. No sprint music store banner

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2