PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

R2D2 631 is keeping up the good workR2D2 631 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone knows where to purchase oem tp2 battery ??

I cant seem to find a anyone selling touch pro 2 oem batteries...i want to order mine asap..anyone have any links....thanxs

Last edited by R2D2 631; 09-08-2009 at 09:42 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Anyone knows where to purchase oem tp2 battery ??

just get those on ebay from china

$6 a piece aproximately delivered, ordered 3 last week
Old 09-08-2009, 10:19 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

+1 on ebay, i seen 2 tp2 oem batteries and a extra charger for 17 bucks, free shipping...

or a extra battery and craddle charger for like 20 bucks....
Old 09-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Here's one option: http://www.thecellguru.com/Products/15906
Old 09-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I saw two of the 2,800 mAh cinder block extended battery with a thick back cover and I instantly looked at my old Touch Pro with the Mugen 3,000 mAh sitting on the corner of the desk...

I dunno why I almost cried.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

I don't trust those ebay batteries. The cheap ones that were available for the tp1 didn't even show up on the battery meter when they were in the phone(it showed 1% as if the battery was dead), not to mention they weren't able to charge while they were in the phone, thats why most if not all of them came with a battery cradle.

Old 09-10-2009, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

I hear ya Man..I dont care for those knock off batteries..its a waste of money..im gonna find an oem and spend the 40 or something bucks on it..and i do beleive the gsm batterys are not compatible with tp2 cdma

Last edited by R2D2 631; 09-10-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:15 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

www.cellphoneshop.net/touchpro2.html 12.99 for batteries

i posted that link yesterday in its own thread "touch pro 2 accessories cheap"... one of the cheapest sites hands down
Old 09-10-2009, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Yea thats a cheap battery for TP2 but its not original battery..ANd its only 1100mAH..Im playin it safe and getting an original HTC 1500mAH
Old 09-10-2009, 07:38 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I Could have sworn ebay has some non knockoff tp2 OEM batteries, or atleast they didnt look fake

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2