PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: got my tp2 for 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippa_MD View Post
can you post the verizon link?
you do know that's for the tp not duece?
Old 09-08-2009, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO 1250

Rippa_MD is keeping up the good workRippa_MD is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Arrow Re: got my tp2 for 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.8820 View Post
you do know that's for the tp not duece?
oops!

I wish this deal was up a week ago lol friend just got a tp1 off ebay $185 to come over to sprint. would have been good to negotiate a price match for her.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippa_MD View Post
oops!

I wish this deal was up a week ago lol friend just got a tp1 off ebay $185 to come over to sprint. would have been good to negotiate a price match for her.
anyone can bargain with any company. sprint called us because we're premier plus we've bought maybe 12 different phones during our 9 years(my wife was due in july). they offered the tp2 for XXX(won't say, real cheap though). my wife turned it down. we don't want the poor quality build anymore.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:29 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

lol I work for them and tried to see if I could get a deal since im not up for upgrade yet. They gave me a harder stiff arm than Jerome Bettis in a Monday night football game. Didnt hurt to try though. They gave me the whole "well your bill is already free" thing ah well.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jourabchid is becoming a great contributor

im on sero, they are wise to it if you try to get an upgrade before your eligible for a new contract.

I advise against calling retentions if your on sero you may lose your plan.

even paying full price on a sero plan its still cheaper for the year to just buy the phone outright.

though if many people call to threaten cancelation sprint may indeed have to price match to verizons prices to stay competitive... who knows
Old 09-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
They gave me a harder stiff arm than Jerome Bettis in a Monday night football game.
nice lol! i'll miss him!
Old 09-08-2009, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

infinitemethod is just getting started

What did you show to Sprint to verify the price of Verizon? I tried to do this last week but I only had Engadget to go on and the lady said that isn't credible, which is true.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

railslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuffrailslave knows their stuff

Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking # PPCT7380SPHTC T7380 WM PDA12009-09-09

like i said i called retentions about the verizon deal, see details on my 1st post. id imagine they arent stupid enough to trust me, prob called verizon to see what they are offering the phone for, ooooor already know what the comp is offering. either way, i got my tp2 for 200, and didnt even have to pay the 18 dollar activation fee. to tell ya the truth, wait till verizon shows the price on there site on the 11th, and b.i.t.c.h. then.

Old 09-09-2009, 03:02 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

there is zero reason for sprints inflated pricing on the TP2 when compared to the comp...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-09-2009, 03:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.8820 View Post
there you go lol! the folks who didn't pay what you did are going to be upset. the ones that want it will complain to sprint about your deal.
The ones I feel for are the GSM people who bought a Euro one for a huge amount, and have no 3G

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2