PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 03:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

llppcgeekll is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
psShutXP vs Portrait/Landscape

I have installed the Cleanup cab but am experiencing problems when I hold my power button down and try to power down or use psShutXP's options. It shows the screen as cut in half and i end up only seeing half of the psShutXP's window as if the sensor was trying to correct the screen but couldn't.

When i keep cancelling and trying again with the device standstill as much as possible, it keeps showing the faulty screen. The only band-aid fix i have is to open my keyboard and hold the power button down. This forces the landscape screen in which everything comes out fine, then i power down or whatever.

I have re-booted, soft resetted, and re-calibrated the sensor but to no avail...am i doomed?
Old 09-24-2009, 03:12 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: psShutXP vs Portrait/Landscape

doomed from what? your phone screwed? Id suggest a hard reset, settings/system/clear storage and start brand new like it came out the box
Old 09-24-2009, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

janko10 is keeping up the good workjanko10 is keeping up the good work

I have the same issue, however, it only appears cut in half for me in landscape. I don't usually power off the phone with the keyboard out so it's not really bothering me.
Old 09-24-2009, 04:41 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Haven't experienced this based on the cleanup package as I've released it... have you installed any other TouchFLO hacks or any other tweaks after/before mine?
Old 10-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Bringer of Good Things

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level

This was actually do to an inability to auto-rotate an adjust its screen position. It cannot be "fixed", however, it can be mitigated and avoided by disabling auto-rotate completely or at least installing the latest version of my tweaks that disables auto-rotate for the dialer and home screens (most likely places to want to soft reset/shut down at).
Old 10-03-2009, 10:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

lovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlovingHDTV is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Yes I see the exact same problem. I believe I posted the issue on the cleanup thread.

I just don't use it when in landscape mode.

dave
Old 10-04-2009, 09:31 PM
Bringer of Good Things

FYI... using it in Landscape is fine... just don't rotate the screen while it's on screen. In the latest update, I disabled TF3D/Today auto-rotate to help minimize this issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2