PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 06:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Port Sprint TP2 Manila Navigation Tab!!!!

Is there a way we can port this tab to other tp2's?
It would be nice to use this tab on different tp2's and use other programs to run it. Google maps, VzNavigator, Telus Nav, TomTom.
Anybody know how to make this happen?
I've been working with a friend on some other programs, and not to good on working with manila yet. Any help on this would be great. Thanks Guys!=D>
Old 09-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Port Sprint TP2 Manila Navigation Tab!!!!

Unless these programs you want the tab to operate have external commands, it cannot be done
Old 09-20-2009, 06:30 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Unless these programs you want the tab to operate have external commands, it cannot be done
I am currently working on porting it to vga. I will upload a wvga version also. It will work with any executable. You can also launch anything possible you want with it.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:48 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Do you have any timeframe?

Also, can you port the original tv and nav tab for use with MightyRom?

Thanks
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:18 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Do you have any timeframe?

Also, can you port the original tv and nav tab for use with MightyRom?

Thanks

Unfortunately no. I just got done moving to San Diego from VA and will be going underway in January for 4 months. But I plan to have quite a few projects done by the time I get back.

what do you mean by the original tv and nav tab?
Old 12-15-2009, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

JaxChris is becoming a great contributor

He's asking if you can also rip the Sprint TV tab out of the TP2 as well, just like the Sprint Navigation tab.

Btw, I thought the tabs in Manila2.0 and Manila2.1 were different beasts because the Android SenseUI used a different code/command schema than TouchFlo. Atleast that is what I remember being said by other developers as to why it couldn't be copied over. *shrug*
Old 12-15-2009, 12:33 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxChris View Post
He's asking if you can also rip the Sprint TV tab out of the TP2 as well, just like the Sprint Navigation tab.

Btw, I thought the tabs in Manila2.0 and Manila2.1 were different beasts because the Android SenseUI used a different code/command schema than TouchFlo. Atleast that is what I remember being said by other developers as to why it couldn't be copied over. *shrug*
Kinda not really. Some code would have to be slightly changed. But to make it work with 2.5 is almost impossible without rewriting the entire thing.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:40 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

I am not looking for 25.

What I am asking, Jmz, is if the tabs from the TP2 foir sprint nav and sprint tv could be ported over to work with 2.1 as found in MightyRom
Old 12-30-2009, 05:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2!
Carrier: Jog PCS

steveoski is keeping up the good worksteveoski is keeping up the good work

Any word on this? It would be cool to add a Sprint Nav tab to the newest juicy rom!
Old 03-31-2010, 01:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Bumper!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2