PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 08:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
does the tp2 have the same issues as the tp? sprint

disable the touch flo. then using the on screen keyboard go into contacts and press the w, x and r keys

does the w and x add the * after the letter when typing a name in the contacts?

also does pressing the r key auto dial the top contact?
Old 09-07-2009, 08:55 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: does the tp2 have the same issues as the tp? sprint

i dont know what ya talking about... but i disabled tflo and pressed thos letters and only the persons with that letter pop up.... but then again i am on tmobile not sprint, but they didnt do anything for me and my tmobile version.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

if the smart *** read the post its sprint.

but too bad you have alltell
Old 09-08-2009, 03:06 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

first off stop posting in my thread. you dont have sprint so go F off someplace else.

and i am asking sprint owners if the software issue is still there like in the tp.

so please troll someplace else ok *******?
Old 09-08-2009, 07:47 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Everyone needs to ease up.

@Boo Boo...last time I checked no one owns threads here...we're all free to post and commnet constructively on issues and topics.

I'm closing this one down....

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2