PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 05:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

CosmoPilot is keeping up the good workCosmoPilot is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Tasks

Can tasks be added to the home screen in TF3D? I'm use the calendar and task functions like crazy. Would be nice to see what I need to do in addition to where I need to be.

Thanks in advance,

Cosmo
Old 09-22-2009, 12:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Chimits is a n00b
Re: Tasks

Me too.... hope someone comes up with an answer for this.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:14 AM
edj
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

edj is keeping up the good workedj is keeping up the good work

Another vote for adding tasks for the menu bar. Please.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 (Sprint CDMA)

Nerva is a n00b

Bump. Any progress on this, either with a mod or a ROM? I would really like a Tasks tab on the menu bar, along with the ability to show some tasks with the day's calendar on the Home screen!
Old 05-03-2010, 01:28 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Probably won't happen, HTC hasn't put that into any version of Sense (yet hopefully) so there's nothing to port so to be able to add it in after the fact it would have to be programmed from scratch which i doubt there's anyone willing to go digging around the manila to add it
its not as convenient as having a tab but i just put the icon for Tasks onto one of the nine favorite programs on the home screen
Old 05-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

here ya go guys. tasks on your home tab! can swipe between appts and tasks very quickly, new version just came out too. requires cht:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=659089
Old 05-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (HTC Diamond: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I don't know if you know this but you can setup your tasks in the tasks app to give you reminders and those reminders will show up on the Today screen.
Old 05-03-2010, 01:25 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I also use "tasks manilla" for a much more finger friendly entry of tasks on the phone.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
here ya go guys. tasks on your home tab! can swipe between appts and tasks very quickly, new version just came out too. requires cht:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=659089
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcam888 View Post
I also use "tasks manilla" for a much more finger friendly entry of tasks on the phone.
wells thanks for making me look like an idiot i just didn't realize that much development had gone into the TP2 where in the past on the TP all we did was work on ports from TouchFlo 2.5 and the HD

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2