PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2009, 01:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

CosmoPilot is keeping up the good workCosmoPilot is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Battery Meter

My sprint TP2 only shows battery bars. Any patch/fix to show the actual percentage of battery life remaining?

Thanks,

Cosmo
Old 09-06-2009, 01:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: Battery Meter

look in the sticky thread with tweaks/tips/hacks
Old 09-07-2009, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
look in the sticky thread with tweaks/tips/hacks
posting this with the new TP2...anywho, i searched the thread and did not find anything. this doesnt mean anything, as sometimes im slow. im kinda fanatical when it comes to squeazing extra battery life from my phone (just came off the 6 hour must recharge Treo800w). this phone is leap years ahead of the palm, but i do miss seeing the exact percentage on the battery meter. if someone has any suggestions, i'd certainly appreciate ie!Cosmo
Old 09-07-2009, 09:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

well there is a 1% battery driver but as of right now its not perfectly accurate. you can install that along with the taskbar thats in the sticky thread to have it display the actual percentage remaining.

i cant believe you were still rocking the 800. i bought it when it was released and was sick of it within 3 months. i hated that phone. i had chargers everywhere for it haha.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
well there is a 1% battery driver but as of right now its not perfectly accurate. you can install that along with the taskbar thats in the sticky thread to have it display the actual percentage remaining.

i cant believe you were still rocking the 800. i bought it when it was released and was sick of it within 3 months. i hated that phone. i had chargers everywhere for it haha.
I kept holding out for something better to roll around. I was the first in line when the Pre came out. After touching it, I new better. Felt cheap. I came home that day and started searching and found this device (TP2). Been waiting patiently every since.

Thanks for the input above. I think I'll wait to see if more development comes for the Sprint version...

Cosmo

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2