PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 06:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: USCC

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Bejeweled 2

Any one know of a way to save the game? I get to level 37 or higher then when I flash I have to start over at 1. I like the game and don't really mind starting over. But would be nice if I can move the score file to another directory and copy it back after the flash.

Old 05-09-2010, 06:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Bejeweled 2

have you tried installing to sd card?try copying the files from its folder either or both application data
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I always install to the SD card. But I think the file has to be on the ROM. The reason I think this is because if I flash back to stock and use my backup to restore, I will be back at level 37. But I don't backup the SD card, so even though the program is on the SD card, the file that determines the level has to be on the ROM somewhere. I need to know what the files name is and where.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

pretty sure folder will be called bejeweld or name of developing company if you will.Example Gameloft,but as i stated before it will be in either program files or application data.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
pretty sure folder will be called bejeweld or name of developing company if you will.Example Gameloft,but as i stated before it will be in either program files or application data.
Yep there is was... Now I am back to level 72 at least. Thanks...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2