PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 02:40 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
nuebattery / nuecpl on Sprint Touch Pro2

Has anyone tried running either of these on the TP2? Do they work? I'm kind of scared to try for the simple fact that i'm a *****.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: nuebattery / nuecpl on Sprint Touch Pro2

All I know is that the 1% increment driver will mess it up, I had to do a hard reset.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:04 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Threadstarter

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
All I know is that the 1% increment driver will mess it up, I had to do a hard reset.
Exactly what I wanted to avoid. thanks! lol sorry you had to be a test subject.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

mrrogers1 is keeping up the good workmrrogers1 is keeping up the good work

Since we have know about the 1% issue since the TP, I'm wondering on the rapid charge which worked superbly on the TP's.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:06 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

have you guys tried this one?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=527006
Old 09-05-2009, 02:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
I just installed on my Sprint's CDMA TP2, seems working. I can see the WkTask battery bar on the top decreases a little by little instead of a huge 10% chunks.

As for the battery goes faster than not installing, I'm going to see if that's the case with the CDMA TP2.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
I just installed on my Sprint's CDMA TP2, seems working. I can see the WkTask battery bar on the top decreases a little by little instead of a huge 10% chunks.

As for the battery goes faster than not installing, I'm going to see if that's the case with the CDMA TP2.
lol thanks for guinea pigging that. Installing now!
Old 09-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II in Hand
Carrier: VZW MR1 6.5

Tech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuffTech Addiction knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
lol thanks for guinea pigging that. Installing now!
Congrats on VIP status.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
Congrats on VIP status.

Thanks, it took a while but cheers.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work

I believe this cab was included in the stickied TP 2 cleanup CAB but its not working and then i read this on the above link: "Obviously, for the 1% incremental battery icons on the taskbar you will still need an icon pack and the registry entries. Refer to your favorite taskbar mod for this."

Been away from the game for a while here lol, what is a taskbar mode, how does it work and were do I find one?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2