PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 12:03 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Currency Convesion in Stocks Tab

i apoligize if someone has brought this up before, but i searched and didnt find anything. this is a lil trick that i just now read about and hadnt heard of before.

u can use the stock tf3d 'stocks tab' as a currency convertor

EXAMPLE: goto your 'stocks tab', add a new quote

add 'usdeur=x' (without quotes) to find us dollar to euro conversion, 'usdcad=x' for us dallar to canadian dollar etc.

not a break thru but its a neat little trick that i had never heard of before
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPCT7380 Touch Pro2 and 4 PPC-6850 TP
Carrier: Sprint

rsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuffrsbrown69 knows their stuff
Re: Currency Convesion in Stocks Tab

That is pretty cool, I travel a lot and this is handy. Now if I could only remember the currency code for half of the countries I visit.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Israel is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
i apoligize if someone has brought this up before, but i searched and didnt find anything. this is a lil trick that i just now read about and hadnt heard of before.

u can use the stock tf3d 'stocks tab' as a currency convertor

EXAMPLE: goto your 'stocks tab', add a new quote

add 'usdeur=x' (without quotes) to find us dollar to euro conversion, 'usdcad=x' for us dallar to canadian dollar etc.

not a break thru but its a neat little trick that i had never heard of before
Question: How about adding the Dow Jones Industrial Average or Standards and Poors? (S&P) (DJI)

I cant add these indices, and Id like to have them. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Old 11-23-2009, 06:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Israel is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Ok it seems that it is based on Yahoo finance abbreviations. S & P is ^GSPC and Dow Jones is ^DJI. Anyway if anybody needed it there it is and if you need more just look for it in Yahoo Finance.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:07 PM
VIP PATROL
Pocket PC: EVO 4G/3D
Carrier: SPRINT

JAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on repJAVIERBOND007 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via MSN to JAVIERBOND007 Send a message via Yahoo to JAVIERBOND007

Thats really cool, thanks for sharing.

Old 11-23-2009, 12:21 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Wow that's pretty cool! Thanks!

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 12-02-2009, 07:51 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
Question: How about adding the Dow Jones Industrial Average or Standards and Poors? (S&P) (DJI)

I cant add these indices, and Id like to have them. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
just search for them in the search bar, you dont need the ticker symbol neccessarily you can just type in the names

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2