PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 12:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Is Here who Got There's

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Dude... Just beautiful! TY Sir!
Welcome Rico Anything lol.

Dude we need to get Mike down to Orlando and have a pig out... umm fried pickles...
Old 09-05-2009, 12:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedusa View Post
Here you go
I notice you have a class 6 card. I just ordered the 16GB version of that card. How do you like it?
Old 09-05-2009, 12:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
I notice you have a class 6 card. I just ordered the 16GB version of that card. How do you like it?
Well I assume it's the fastest MicroSDHC out there for now, so, can't complain. Speed? It's good, not bad.

Of course it can't compare to the SanDisk Extreme III in my DSLR lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:10 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Welcome Rico Anything lol.

Dude we need to get Mike down to Orlando and have a pig out... umm fried pickles...
LOL.... Mike can't get down here.... I'm too much for him... I would make him laugh the whole time he'd be here, he wouldn't want to go home and then I'd have to provide him a home... Not cool! LOL...

I'm going to look for the biggest glass 6 MicroSDHC card I can find. The 32 gig ones are too expensive, and I want the fastest and biggest MicroSD I can find!
Old 09-05-2009, 01:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
LOL.... Mike can't get down here.... I'm too much for him... I would make him laugh the whole time he'd be here, he wouldn't want to go home and then I'd have to provide him a home... Not cool! LOL...

I'm going to look for the biggest glass 6 MicroSDHC card I can find. The 32 gig ones are too expensive, and I want the fastest and biggest MicroSD I can find!
Oh yeah that's not cool but I am sure Mike would think otherwise ;P

Remember back in TP time, someone found a SD-to-MicroSD adapter? Man now imagine using that on the TP2... with a super huge and fast card.

I remember when I had the 2Gig I was like, crap I'm filling it up fast, I'm going to run out of the space, oh no! Until I got the 8Gig and now I'm like, umm, only 1.7Gig used? Crap now what I am going to find to fill it...

Mike, WHERE ARE THOU?
Old 09-05-2009, 01:16 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Oh yeah that's not cool but I am sure Mike would think otherwise ;P

Remember back in TP time, someone found a SD-to-MicroSD adapter? Man now imagine using that on the TP2... with a super huge and fast card.

I remember when I had the 2Gig I was like, crap I'm filling it up fast, I'm going to run out of the space, oh no! Until I got the 8Gig and now I'm like, umm, only 1.7Gig used? Crap now what I am going to find to fill it...

Mike, WHERE ARE THOU?
He's being lazy now... I'm talking to him on MSN...
Old 09-05-2009, 01:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

raysfx is a n00b

WTF? Just called Sprint 5 min ago They said the are not selling the phone due to an error in their system..and it won't be avaiable for sale until Sept 8
Old 09-05-2009, 01:29 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysfx View Post
WTF? Just called Sprint 5 min ago They said the are not selling the phone due to an error in their system..and it won't be avaiable for sale until Sept 8
call again and get someone else!
Old 09-05-2009, 01:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysfx View Post
LOL be funny if they werent suppose to sell it at all on the 3rd LOL
Old 09-05-2009, 03:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Dan_R is a n00b

Got my Sprint TouchPro2 on 9/4. Attached are some pictures. Also below is a link to a raw unboxing and power-up YouTube video I made today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZH0Rd3wctQ
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TP2_100_6042_s.JPG (64.0 KB, 103 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg TP2_Mogul_s100_6053.JPG (75.1 KB, 89 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Dan_R; 09-05-2009 at 03:51 AM. Reason: typos
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2