PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Sero Plan & TP2 orderers (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=82550)

ekim524778 09-04-2009 09:40 AM

Sero Plan & TP2 orderers

This thread is going to be for the people who have ordered the Touch Pro 2 and have a SERO account.
If you get your phone today and have problems with activation let us know. If you have no problem activating, let us know.

Yesterday after the CS rep went over my order she asked me did i remember the persons name who referred you to the account or email. I told her i couldn't remember , it was a while back. She still placed my order, but im wondering was there something she noted on my account or what?

land2634 09-04-2009 09:43 AM

Re: Sero Plan & TP2 orderers

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekim524778 (Post 1139830)
This thread is going to be for the people who have ordered the Touch Pro 2 and have a SERO account.
If you get your phone today and have problems with activation let us know. If you have no problem activating, let us know.

Yesterday after the CS rep went over my order she asked me did i remember the persons name who referred you to the account or email. I told her i couldn't remember , it was a while back. She still placed my order, but im wondering was there something she noted on my account or what?

Same thing happened to me. I know for a fact the person that referred me originally doesn't work there anymore (hasn't for over a year at least), and told the lady just that. She said it was fine and processed it anyways. Actually it was funny because I dialed *2 and the guy said he couldn't help me, gave me a number and it turned out to be Employee Accounts (for Sprint employees), but she helped me anyways.

cyclical 09-04-2009 09:54 AM

I am hoping to get mine late this afternoon, when I ordered the phone they didn't even mention anything to me about the plan. In fact I asked them to confirm all we did was order a new phone and there was no plan change. She then told me that I wouldn't have to change my plan.

pauld5999 09-04-2009 10:16 AM

my experience was calling twice into the F&F line and both times they would not sell the phone unless I agreed to the 59.99 Everything Plus plan (Im on Sero F&F 500). Then called into the employee sales lines and got the order through, no issues, no mention of needing to change or add to my plan at all. phone should be delivered today so i will be reporting back with my activation experience asap, I plan on trying online first and if thats a no go guess a store might be next best option, any ideas?

garberfc 09-04-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauld5999 (Post 1139902)
<snip> Then called into the employee sales lines and got the order through, no issues, <snip>

What's the number of the "Employee Sales Line"?

Meanee 09-04-2009 11:23 AM

No questions like that when I ordered mine. Asked the guy if my plan will remain untouched (was IN contract when called), he said yes. I am on SERO 1250

popdog54 09-04-2009 11:55 AM

Just activated my TP2 online. No problems at all. My MySprint page still has my SERO F&F 500 plan listed with my new contract expiration date of 9/2/2011. :headbang:

stevedusa 09-04-2009 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popdog54 (Post 1140145)
just activated my tp2 online. No problems at all. My mysprint page still has my sero f&f 500 plan listed with my new contract expiration date of 9/2/2011. :headbang:

alright :d sweet :d

agkelos 09-04-2009 11:59 AM

Indeed, I have 2 lines both SERO 500 and they were both activated yesterday and the contract renewed to 9/2/11. The phones show up under overview of my account but sometimes my old mogul shows up instead. My guess is bcs both phones are "activated" and until I actually turn on the TP2 my mogul wil still be working. Should be getting here in 2 hrs or so. I will update with pictures when they do

Malatesta 09-04-2009 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by popdog54 (Post 1140145)
Just activated my TP2 online. No problems at all. My MySprint page still has my SERO F&F 500 plan listed with my new contract expiration date of 9/2/2011. :headbang:

GTK--why is Sprint being so koi about this? Twice I've been told it won't work and I won't be able to activate it.

Damn, I understand "the up-sell" but don't flat out lie Sprint! ](*,)

Guess I'll call a 3rd time (sigh).

Update: Third time's the charm! Finally order went through, no problems. It seems like it literally takes 3 calls from SERO users before they relent. Gah. Paid $81 in tax (thanks NY). I'm pretty sure I'm going to return this and get one off tax-free and cheaper eBay, lol.