PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 03:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2, XV6900, XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

Speed_419 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool Re: Appz You Know you'll install

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
I tried this, had it sent to my TP2...says it is NOT compatible...was the download available somewhere on the site? Thanks
I am sorry. I currently have the 6700 and am waiting for the TP2. I didn't realize that it wasn't available for the TP2 from Pandora's website. Totally forgot that you did it from the phone browser. Here is the cab file that I used when I downloaded it for the 6700. I don't know if it will work correctly, but other than having a larger screen there shouldn't be much of a difference should there? Please let me know if it works so I can take it off the site if it doesn't. I am going to be seriously bummed out if I can't use Pandora on the TP2 until Pandora gets its act together.
Speed...

Currently Running
Mighty ROM SE

Last edited by Speed_419; 09-12-2009 at 12:04 AM. Reason: I removed cab since it wasn't working!!
Old 09-09-2009, 07:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mebedaman is a n00b
Re: Appz You Know you'll install

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed_419 View Post
I am sorry. I currently have the 6700 and am waiting for the TP2. I didn't realize that it wasn't available for the TP2 from Pandora's website. Totally forgot that you did it from the phone browser. Here is the cab file that I used when I downloaded it for the 6700. I don't know if it will work correctly, but other than having a larger screen there shouldn't be much of a difference should there? Please let me know if it works so I can take it off the site if it doesn't. I am going to be seriously bummed out if I can't use Pandora on the TP2 until Pandora gets its act together.
Speed...
I just tried to go to pandora.com on my Mogul and it says it's not supported even though it explicitly says it is supported on the website. Weird.

I am not running a stock Sprint ROM - maybe that makes a difference (?)
Old 09-09-2009, 07:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2, XV6900, XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

Speed_419 is just getting started
Unhappy Re: Appz You Know you'll install

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebedaman View Post
I just tried to go to pandora.com on my Mogul and it says it's not supported even though it explicitly says it is supported on the website. Weird.

I am not running a stock Sprint ROM - maybe that makes a difference (?)
I haven't got the slightest idea. I will let others try today and if it doesn't work for anyone I will remove it. Thanks for trying.
Speed...
Old 09-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

Sprite Backup, Terminator, 1.5 GPS Weather (not 2.01 or whatever) work. pTunes dislikes the resolution. Documents To Go Spreadsheet works most of the time, but it also dislikes the resolution as the screen gets emotional some times. Google Maps - really laggy - it does not keep up at all and the same with Bing.

I use DTG because it allows me to have a spread sheet open in Excel and one in DTG - I often work on 2 different ones concurrently. Nice word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed_419 View Post
Hey All,
I am going from a Touch (Vogue) to the TP2. I never upgraded to the TP1 after I heard all the horror stories of everyone having to replace them all of the time. Once the Verizon TP2 is available I will definitely be ordering it. What I am wondering is this. Since I am kind of like a little kid in a candy store, what programs are the "must haves?" From what I have read above and researched so far there are a few that I know I want to have. Other than the ones I am listing, are there any others that you think I should check out?

Think I will get:
Sprite Backup (Get HTC discount and it looks better than the SPB version.)
Sprite Terminator
G-Alarm (Looks like a very useful program.)
Skyfire (Seems like it is well worth the download.)
GPS Weather Radar (Easier than using the browser.)

Not sure about:
pTunes (Seems pricey)
Documents to Go (Why do I need this if it already has Word, Excel, PowerPoint already installed on it?)

I already have and use:
Resco File Explorer
Google Maps
S2U2
Pandora
Pocket Breeze (Highly recommend this program. Merges Tasks and Calendar together in one easy to use, highly customizable format.)

Well there is my $.02 worth. Any help would be appreciated.
Speed...
Old 09-09-2009, 04:10 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

man its gonna be weird i wont have to install arcsoft first or the 160sms cab haha
capsure
google maps
pocketshield...maybe..ill try it
pimbackup
total commander

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2