PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 07:06 PM
DV8
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

DV8 is keeping up the good workDV8 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stuck on defective TP1, Sprint BSing me on upgrade!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I dunno
I've had almost 9 vzw touch pros...13 moguls, 4 xv6700s, 5 samsung i730s
that isn't to say I expect to get a touch pro 2 when vzw releases them but rather to have it offered to me.

Its not uncommon that users get lemons (heck they're factory refurbs! anything can and has happened) heck if we do a little bit of counting after my refurbs, you'd see that spans almost 30 devices...

Do I find it interesting that the person is trying to get a new one? Heck yes I'd be doing the same thing why? I WENT THROUGH 9! And after a certain number you are entitled to a new device especially within the first month (at least on vzw)
Amen, I am on TP VZW #3 and the lady I talked to in support has already documented my account that I have had some P.O.S TP's and that if I have a problem with this one that they are to offer me the upgrade to a new TP2. So I have found if you talk to them in a civilized way they have always treated me fairly on doing an upgrade. Yes I have had to pay for the phone on the upgrades but all the TP's that they have sent me has not cost me one thin dime.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

tryphux is keeping up the good worktryphux is keeping up the good work

Im not trying to get a touch pro 2 bro.. i dont really care .. specially since 1 and 2 pretty much have the same specs.. except for the size of the screen.. im just saying to stop ******* at certain members cause we having problems with it. thats all.. and since we are paying for insurance every month ... we have the right to replace the a defective product. simple as that

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 09-09-2009 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Mod Edit - Bypassing the swear filter
Old 09-09-2009, 01:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

land2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuffland2634 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to land2634

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryphux View Post
Im not trying to get a touch pro 2 bro.. i dont really care .. specially since 1 and 2 pretty much have the same specs.. except for the size of the screen.. im just saying to stop******at certain members cause we having problems with it. thats all.. and since we are paying for insurance every month ... we have the right to replace the a defective product. simple as that
No one was complaining about people trying to get replacements. Had you read the thread you would know (even based on the title) that it was directed towards those wanted a quick upgrade to a TP2.

Also, probably not the best idea to try to bypass the swear filter. Congratulations on your ban.

Forums and columns for all sports fans!

Last edited by NinjaMom; 09-09-2009 at 12:52 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2