PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3.5 mm

I plan on trying out Kinoma Play. There happens to be an article about it today on WMExperts:

http://www.wmexperts.com/summer-giveaway-kinoma-play
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2, XV6900, XV6700

Speed_419 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhatikkigod View Post
why not just use the Motorola S9 bluetooth headphones (like $50- on ebay) theyre in-ear bluetooth stereo headphones, pretty loud sound good, light weight, stay in your eyes even while on a treadmill, decent battery life AND tiny mic in right earbud to make calls with.
I have always wondered how well the Bluetooth stereo headphones worked. I have used the single ear Bluetooth headsets for making calls, but I wasn't sure about them for listening to music. Always found it was a pain to make sure to have it charged as well. Usually would forget to charge it until I needed it if you know what I mean. (Probably why I sold my Jawbone) Do these wear down the battery fast or not? Is call quality good on them or is it just ok? Thanks for any info and sorry for taking over the thread..
Speed...

Currently Running
Mighty ROM SE
Old 09-02-2009, 08:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Already sold my iTouch in anticipation. BS games, rubbish apps. Pitiful excuse for a device.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

myxheroxfell is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to myxheroxfell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed_419 View Post
I have always wondered how well the Bluetooth stereo headphones worked. I have used the single ear Bluetooth headsets for making calls, but I wasn't sure about them for listening to music. Always found it was a pain to make sure to have it charged as well. Usually would forget to charge it until I needed it if you know what I mean. (Probably why I sold my Jawbone) Do these wear down the battery fast or not? Is call quality good on them or is it just ok? Thanks for any info and sorry for taking over the thread..
Speed...

Yeah, I'm curious about the same thing. How's the volume?
Old 09-03-2009, 07:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S / Epic 4g

KaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KaliS

the motorola S9 has pretty good volume to be honest. i have the first model, the S9-HD is out now and supposed to be an even better product. IMHO, the 3.5mm plug is a mute point with stereo bluetooth and other bluetooth devices that use A2DP software. i currently use the jabra BT8040 (~$25 now on ebay) and it has A2DP and works just fine for me. i listen to a lot of lectures and sports radio on my TP2 and like to have one ear free. i dig the option of being able to plug a regula headphone into my device, but it ain't that big a deal if i couldn't.

give both the S9 and BT8040 a try...you may find yourself not even wanting to be corded anymore.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:32 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

I've been using the one supplied with Manila since I got my Touch Pro. I like it, and haven't found the need for anything else.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Tim Smith is keeping up the good workTim Smith is keeping up the good work

The motorola s9's are awesome for listening to music. Not so great for phone calls though. I got complaints that I sounded far away and the person on the other end didn't sound so great. But they're awesome for music which is why I bought them.
Old 09-03-2009, 05:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

irev210 is a n00b

I use Kinoma every day.

A FANTASTIC player. Highly recommended to anyone looking for a really SOLID media player.

Easy to use, easy to navigate

I love the ORB feature, which lets me play all my music from my PC
I REALLY like the 1000's of US radio stations it streams, listen to KROQ every day
Good solid media player
Good MP3 player

Very satisfied, gets consistent updates making it even better.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: telus

ibokaylan is a n00b

I am stil using S9 and S9-HD every day they are most easy thing to use it specially if you are working outdoor like me both have battery life 6-8 hours S9 almost 2 years old still good battery life has it with every single day charge and usage. no wires no phone close by 30-40 feet away no problem. and my phone stay clean
Old 09-04-2009, 08:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Arrive

Aleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good workAleki is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed_419 View Post
Speed...
I have the Jabra BT3030 and I find the sound quality to be very good. Everyone hears me loud and clear, and you can pick your own headphones. Out of the box, bluetooth audio is rather poor, but a tweak with a registry editor, and you have sound quality that you wouldnt expect out of a bluetooth headset

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2