PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Verizon Touch Pro2 Release Date Discussion (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=82120)

Tech Addiction 09-01-2009 10:09 PM

Verizon Touch Pro2 Release Date Discussion

Mods, now that we have official release photos and quick start guides, can we get a sticky like the Sprint big boys? The VZW Touch Pro 2 pics thread is all we have.

psycho_maniac 09-01-2009 10:42 PM

Re: Verizon Touch Pro2 Release Date Discussion

wtf? we have no release date so it would be pointless and the thread we have is fine

-Sin- 09-02-2009 03:13 AM

pwned

Zap! 09-02-2009 03:33 AM

I highly doubt it will be longer than the end of September, but what do I know.

Tech Addiction 09-02-2009 07:19 AM

So sticky the VZW pics thread WTF? unpwned.

buddhatikkigod 09-02-2009 09:24 AM

Did you say that us Verizon users have an official release date?

Everyone who really wants the TP2 or at least a confirmed date go to VZW.com now dont sign in and find a Chat Live window and ask the rep about the release date, say youre thinking of going with Sprint because they have a solid date and its sooner. The tech most likely wont be of any help but then once you tell the tech "thank you thats all" and they shut the chat down a new feedback window pops up. Leave feedback, dont neg the tech but in the text entry area say youre thinking of leaving and just want a release date for the TP2.

Probably wont be of any help but what the hell else you gonna do?

Speed_419 09-02-2009 11:22 AM

Budda,
That is great. Love the idea. You seriously made me LOL. Why not bug Big V since them not releasing a date is bugging us right?...LOL
Speed...

Tech Addiction 09-02-2009 11:32 AM

I just sent one a few minutes ago. The customer service chat was useless as expected. I mentioned twice going to Sprint but she didn't budge. She kept trying to sell me on a different handset by asking me what I was looking for. I said a Touch Pro 2. Then she said how much was I willing to spend. I said what ever a Touch Pro 2 costs. She just gave the same spiel about signing up with the email list. I then left feed back about VZW always being last to release a handset and how gimped the original Touch Pro was. I said the Marketing dept was their weakest link. We'll see. With the Quick Start guide out the 15th seems more and more realistic.

janko10 09-02-2009 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tech Addiction (Post 1135218)
I just sent one a few minutes ago. The customer service chat was useless as expected. I mentioned twice going to Sprint but she didn't budge. She kept trying to sell me on a different handset by asking me what I was looking for. I said a Touch Pro 2. Then she said how much was I willing to spend. I said what ever a Touch Pro 2 costs. She just gave the same spiel about signing up with the email list. I then left feed back about VZW always being last to release a handset and how gimped the original Touch Pro was. I said the Marketing dept was their weakest link. We'll see. With the Quick Start guide out the 15th seems more and more realistic.

Relax dude.

buddhatikkigod 09-02-2009 11:48 AM

Yeah they did the same thing for me, "why have a great lineup of newly released phones" they are obviously not listening to what you are saying at all. Why on earth would you waste your NE2 on a phone thats not at all like the one you are calling for? Or even funnier they say "we have the Touch Pro" Yes let me waste my NE2 and $100 on a phone that is going to be replaced (hopefully) very soon with a much superior model.

Yeah so if you have some time to kill, definetly chat and then let them know you want your damn Tp2.

Wasnt the quick start guide for Sprint?

Jank what is the purpose of your post? Telling someone to relax in a forum post is pointless and kind of condescending. Do you think the person is going to relax after reading your post?