PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 03:40 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
when your screens tilted

is there a kinda free play spot that feels loose. kinda wobble? i checked 3 at the store and they all had a slight wobble, but, is it supposed to be like that? I notice a laptop has a free play too untill it catches?

anyone else?
Old 09-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: when your screens tilted

My first tp2 was stiff as a board when tilted. This new one i have has about half an inch of play. If you hold the phone in ur hand and shake it, the screen just wobles back and forth.

Definitely not enough play to fall on its own will though.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:54 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Small amount of wobble here too. No biggie as I've normally got my forefingers behind it anyway whilst typing. To be honest, I think it's wobblier (?) now than when I first got it.

FYI, my current laptop lid does not wobble what so ever whilst open, although I've worked with plenty that did.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:57 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
My first tp2 was stiff as a board when tilted. This new one i have has about half an inch of play. If you hold the phone in ur hand and shake it, the screen just wobles back and forth.

Definitely not enough play to fall on its own will though.
thanks Mike, so it sounds like theres just gonna be play, and nope still stiff and all, just a little free give till it catches, and will do the little wobble you were talking about, so did the other ones in the stores.....

also, gonna miss ya roms mike, considering i left sprint to tmobile to get the tp2 early. BUT THANKS again for making the crapy touch pro 1 ok to live with.......
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

jonoball88 is keeping up the good workjonoball88 is keeping up the good work

has anybody noticed that when you side the screen in and out to access the keyboard that the bottom of the screen drags on the keyboard leaving marks on the right and left side of the keyboard? if you open the keyboard and tilt the screen all the way up you can see little tabs that drag. this is really annoying cause my phone is already scratched up from this already!
Old 09-08-2009, 10:13 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoball88 View Post
has anybody noticed that when you side the screen in and out to access the keyboard that the bottom of the screen drags on the keyboard leaving marks on the right and left side of the keyboard? if you open the keyboard and tilt the screen all the way up you can see little tabs that drag. this is really annoying cause my phone is already scratched up from this already!
yea, i notice this on my tmobile tp2
Old 09-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Ohh boy! Here we gooooo!!!!!!!!! LOL. Please remember everyone.. HTC track record for making good solid build phones is terrible. they are nice and shinny until they start breaking apart.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

lol, it happened on my first tp2... The one i have now, I left the plastics on

Its been a week and some days, and their still on
Old 09-08-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

jonoball88 is keeping up the good workjonoball88 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
lol, it happened on my first tp2... The one i have now, I left the plastics on

Its been a week and some days, and their still on

hahah yeah when i first got my telus tp2 i left the plastics on the sides of the keyboard but from sliding the keyboard in and out it got all messed up within a week so i had to take them off!!

I try to show off my phone to my friends and they open it up to see a gash mark on each side of the keyboard! lol im not liking that!
Old 09-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Return that unaccelerated junk. Wait for a real device thats not crippled. lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2