PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   when your screens tilted (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=82047)

Dragon2 09-01-2009 03:40 PM

when your screens tilted

is there a kinda free play spot that feels loose. kinda wobble? i checked 3 at the store and they all had a slight wobble, but, is it supposed to be like that? I notice a laptop has a free play too untill it catches?

anyone else?

MightyMike 09-01-2009 03:45 PM

Re: when your screens tilted

My first tp2 was stiff as a board when tilted. This new one i have has about half an inch of play. If you hold the phone in ur hand and shake it, the screen just wobles back and forth.

Definitely not enough play to fall on its own will though.

CovKid66 09-01-2009 03:54 PM

Small amount of wobble here too. No biggie as I've normally got my forefingers behind it anyway whilst typing. To be honest, I think it's wobblier (?) now than when I first got it.

FYI, my current laptop lid does not wobble what so ever whilst open, although I've worked with plenty that did.

Dragon2 09-01-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mightymike (Post 1133321)
My first tp2 was stiff as a board when tilted. This new one i have has about half an inch of play. If you hold the phone in ur hand and shake it, the screen just wobles back and forth.

Definitely not enough play to fall on its own will though.

thanks Mike, so it sounds like theres just gonna be play, and nope still stiff and all, just a little free give till it catches, and will do the little wobble you were talking about, so did the other ones in the stores.....

also, gonna miss ya roms mike, considering i left sprint to tmobile to get the tp2 early. BUT THANKS again for making the crapy touch pro 1 ok to live with.......

jonoball88 09-08-2009 10:08 PM

has anybody noticed that when you side the screen in and out to access the keyboard that the bottom of the screen drags on the keyboard leaving marks on the right and left side of the keyboard? if you open the keyboard and tilt the screen all the way up you can see little tabs that drag. this is really annoying cause my phone is already scratched up from this already!

Dragon2 09-08-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonoball88 (Post 1149908)
has anybody noticed that when you side the screen in and out to access the keyboard that the bottom of the screen drags on the keyboard leaving marks on the right and left side of the keyboard? if you open the keyboard and tilt the screen all the way up you can see little tabs that drag. this is really annoying cause my phone is already scratched up from this already!

yea, i notice this on my tmobile tp2

Exil3d 09-08-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Ohh boy! Here we gooooo!!!!!!!!! LOL. Please remember everyone.. HTC track record for making good solid build phones is terrible. they are nice and shinny until they start breaking apart.:???:

MightyMike 09-08-2009 10:37 PM

Quote:

lol, it happened on my first tp2... The one i have now, I left the plastics on :D

Its been a week and some days, and their still on :D

jonoball88 09-08-2009 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mightymike (Post 1149984)
lol, it happened on my first tp2... The one i have now, I left the plastics on :D

Its been a week and some days, and their still on :D

hahah yeah when i first got my telus tp2 i left the plastics on the sides of the keyboard but from sliding the keyboard in and out it got all messed up within a week so i had to take them off!!

I try to show off my phone to my friends and they open it up to see a gash mark on each side of the keyboard! lol im not liking that!

Exil3d 09-08-2009 11:23 PM

Return that unaccelerated junk. Wait for a real device thats not crippled. lol