PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 03:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to savior02
Re: TP2 Revolt against Sprint!

even without a plan or an agreement its still cheaper haahahahhahaha nice try hahahahahaha 199 with 100 rebate hahahahahahha

Old 09-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC hero
Carrier: Sprint

jjday7 is keeping up the good workjjday7 is keeping up the good work

Can't wait to see how much these are on eBay. If it is anything like the pre you should be able to buy it at almost the same price as a subsidized one.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

due you guys think that Sprint will lower the price of the TP2 when the Verizon one is release on the 11th for 199.99 after rebate?
Old 09-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
due you guys think that Sprint will lower the price of the TP2 when the Verizon one is release on the 11th for 199.99 after rebate?
NO, i do not think will lower its price after the 11th. They may lower it to 299 but nothing lower then that. Sprint already has way better phone plans which will save you alot more then $150 over a 2year contract period. Sorry but we can't have our cake and eat it too. Our price plans are alot cheaper so expect to pay more for the phones. I'm very good with math and in the long run the sprint way has much more savings.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
oh yeah well verizon is selling theirs for 199.99!!! i bet all u who bought it these past days from telesales are sure gonna rant and revolt about this hahahahhahaha

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...-11th-for-199/

The problem is that is not even offical price.And as stated if i went and switched it would cost me 400$ more in a year due to the plan i have with 7 lines of service plus all the free stuff ill get and the 225$ i got for my touch pro.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:19 PM
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

I feel what you are say but in today's economy it's the now factor that wins the battles,
Old 09-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
The problem is that is not even offical price.And as stated if i went and switched it would cost me 400$ more in a year due to the plan i have with 7 lines of service plus all the free stuff ill get and the 225$ i got for my touch pro.
Quote:
I feel what you are say but in today's economy it's the now factor that wins the battles,
that thinking is why we are in debt in this country. Definitely need to think about long run, not only living for today. and as you say the now factor wins, well i have my tp2 now and verizon users are still waiting.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Almost a VIP

that is not why we are in debt, it is the economy that is built on exploting the lower class individuals. If not why are our self worth is solely on M2 (which is credit ect, not using cash)
Old 09-04-2009, 08:40 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
that is not why we are in debt, it is the economy that is built on exploting the lower class individuals. If not why are our self worth is solely on M2 (which is credit ect, not using cash)
Being as i'm an economic major and minor in business i would defintely love to go into this MUCH more in deph but people will get tired of our conversation. So back to my original point, paying $150 more (if that is the real price) and saving minimum ( i say minimum cause i have sero and save tons more) $260, plus getting the phone earlier is definitely the way to go. No way in hell would you be able to convince me to save only $150 up front when i can save $200 a year with the plan i have. Remember upgrades come every 2 years also, so you have to think of the 2 year savings. $59.99 a month, 1250 anytime minutes, unlimited data and text, plus my nights start at 7pm, cant beat that. Also our TRUELY $99 everything plan is actually $119.99 a month at verizon and at&t to get all the same services. Thats $20 a month savings or should i say $480 over 2 years.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:17 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Being as i'm an economic major and minor in business i would defintely love to go into this MUCH more in deph but people will get tired of our conversation. So back to my original point, paying $150 more (if that is the real price) and saving minimum ( i say minimum cause i have sero and save tons more) $260, plus getting the phone earlier is definitely the way to go. No way in hell would you be able to convince me to save only $150 up front when i can save $200 a year with the plan i have. Remember upgrades come every 2 years also, so you have to think of the 2 year savings. $59.99 a month, 1250 anytime minutes, unlimited data and text, plus my nights start at 7pm, cant beat that. Also our TRUELY $99 everything plan is actually $119.99 a month at verizon and at&t to get all the same services. Thats $20 a month savings or should i say $480 over 2 years.
Yes I was going to pursue it as a minor with my EE, but I did Chemical instead, but as they say Verizon worksn areas Sprint don't but again that a different story

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2