PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Limited avalibility for HTC Touch Pro2 at Radio Shack (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=81571)

MGS0LID 08-29-2009 09:52 AM

Limited avalibility for HTC Touch Pro2 at Radio Shack

I just called radio shack to see if they had any information on the touch pro2. It looks like most Radio Shacks will not carry it. I also asked if I could order it and have it deliverd to their store but they said they would not be authorized to sell it at that location. I just hope Best Buy will carry it so I can avoid the hassle with the rebate.

themuffinman 08-29-2009 11:40 AM

Re: Limited avalibility for HTC Touch Pro2 at Radio Shack

Someone else said that best buy may not be carring it either but I guess only time will tell.

xxceenotexx 08-29-2009 12:19 PM

I hope best buy carry it. They most carry all of sprint smartphones.. I got my fingers crossed! Don't wanna deal with sprint mail in rebate as said in the above statement!

themuffinman 08-29-2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxceenotexx (Post 1127627)
I hope best buy carry it. They most carry all of sprint smartphones.. I got my fingers crossed! Don't wanna deal with sprint mail in rebate as said in the above statement!

In another thread someone said that bestbuy won't be getting the tp2 for sprint. We already know bestbuy will be carrying the htc hero when that comes out and thats not for another month and half or so. The pro2 comes out in a little over a week and we haven't heard anything at all about that so I am sure its safe to assume at this point that bestbuy wont be carrying the tp2 anytime soon.

mrrogers1 08-31-2009 03:57 AM

Oh man.... I'm not a happy camper if this s$#% is true. Mail in rebate is a FN joke! :(

Sandlord 08-31-2009 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrrogers1 (Post 1130131)
Oh man.... I'm not a happy camper if this s$#% is true. Mail in rebate is a FN joke! :(

Amen to that. Bought my wife's Pre on July 1st and still no check...

darren.wlsn1 08-31-2009 04:38 AM

i just crted to sprint that i coukdnt wait for mail in money and tgey credited my account instantly on my diamond and pro. just a thought.

bmxracer38 09-01-2009 02:19 AM

I talked to my local best buy rep and he assured me that they will be getting the touch pro 2 for sprint. He was not entirely sure on the release date, but the business customers will get it sept. 5th and a couple days after the phone will be available to everyone else

nursemm05 09-01-2009 03:24 AM

I'm a business customer... how do I get it early? everything I have read says sept 8th via website or telesales.

bmxracer38 09-01-2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nursemm05 (Post 1132349)
I'm a business customer... how do I get it early? everything I have read says sept 8th via website or telesales.

I'm not really sure on how you would do that. You might wanna call you local best buy store and ask them if they can do it for you.