PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 05:34 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint & Verizon = WM6.1; US Cellular = WM6.5 / Plus Verizon is keeping GPS!

Lol, I kinda like the Sprint back. Thought it was ugly at first, but it grew on me.

Verizon's is better than T-Mobile's back though.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:55 PM
Sandlord

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Sprint & Verizon = WM6.1; US Cellular = WM6.5 / Plus Verizon is keeping GPS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
=)
what's the difference now between sprint and vzw versions? Oh right...nothing =)
score 1 for vzw
Big red releases the samephone with ungimped specs and that's a win in your book?!?

Damn but they've gotten our expectations of them so low that when they finally do something only as good, no better, than the competition, we're singing their praises. Truly sad...
Old 08-29-2009, 12:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandlord View Post
Big red releases the samephone with ungimped specs and that's a win in your book?!?

Damn but they've gotten our expectations of them so low that when they finally do something only as good, no better, than the competition, we're singing their praises. Truly sad...
Yes it's a win. The point is Verizon is finally doing the right thing by giving us the same thing everyone else is getting. Should we continue to complain anyway?
Old 08-29-2009, 03:13 AM
Sandlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
Yes it's a win. The point is Verizon is finally doing the right thing by giving us the same thing everyone else is getting. Should we continue to complain anyway?
That's like a deadbeat dad saying "I'm paying my child support now." They shouldn't have been gimping phone firmware (and in the case of the TPro, HARDWARE) in the first place, and now we're going to applaud them for FINALLY doing the right thing? It's a win for us, not VZW.

And yes, we should complain that they don't have any tegra handsets yet, that their so-called open network, which would accept ANY cdma device, NEVER BLOODY MATERIALIZED. I'm an American, and I have the God-given right to *****, whine, piss, moan, gripe, complain and otherwise make a pain in the *** of myself to get what I deserve
Old 08-29-2009, 08:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

we really don't know why vzw ordered or requested doing this to the touch pro. As I say this a vzw commercial plays in the background, but my point is its a good thing for business/pocket pc customers. You have to imagine vzw lost a lot of business customers (those who arent iphone bound) due to the limitations of tpro 1...
Old 08-29-2009, 10:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mebedaman is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandlord View Post
I'm an American, and I have the God-given right to *****, whine, piss, moan, gripe, complain and otherwise make a pain in the *** of myself to get what I deserve
Don't forget to include that you're a dbag.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:09 PM
Sandlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by mebedaman View Post
Don't forget to include that you're a dbag.
And don't forget to look up the words "facetiousness" and "humor" while you're at it.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:24 PM
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

oi vey
at least we know its not gimped
Old 08-29-2009, 04:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Katana
Carrier: Sprint

-Sin- is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to -Sin-

the Sprint 'blacked out' color scheme is the best looking, and that new battery cover, it's just awesome looking, +1 for sprint! Cha-ching!
Old 08-29-2009, 04:27 PM
VIP Member

yes for a repugnant october halloween theme that makes me shake and laugh almost as bad as the ATT variant =/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2