PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 04:05 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 [Telus] Battery Door Spacing?

Just pushed my thumb firmly against my "bump" and it's flattened out quite nicely! I've removed and replaced the back cover several times, and it seems less than it was for sure.

Old 08-26-2009, 05:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

ht311 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Yeah it looks like the clips aren't being put in properly. I tried putting pressure on both sides while clipping on the battery door and well that didn't solve anything. It's as if the clips aren't big enough to actually clip into the frame of the phone.
I don't have this problem originally. After a week or so, may be like 5 to 7 times of using the reset button, I starting to see the problem on the stylus side.

Here is what I did to make it close nicely after. I make sure I hold down the cover to the phone closely, with thumb applying pressure the area on the side, with one quick action to snap it back to the close position, 8 out of 10 times, I can get it to close perfectly. Hope this help.
Old 08-26-2009, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Telus)
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

jr.solis is keeping up the good workjr.solis is keeping up the good work
Angry Re: Touch Pro 2 [Telus] Battery Door Spacing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ht311 View Post
I don't have this problem originally. After a week or so, may be like 5 to 7 times of using the reset button, I starting to see the problem on the stylus side.

Here is what I did to make it close nicely after. I make sure I hold down the cover to the phone closely, with thumb applying pressure the area on the side, with one quick action to snap it back to the close position, 8 out of 10 times, I can get it to close perfectly. Hope this help.

I have the same issue, since I closed it for the first time I discovered but, What can I do? if I'm in Mexico....

too bad, but I can live with it....
Old 08-26-2009, 05:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

I really didn't want to see pics like that! It looks like the phone is falling apart at the seems.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 08-26-2009, 06:39 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

1Wek ban for high jacking. you could have juwt posted the pics on the otherbthread yiu know. But anyways, what do you all expect from htc ppc's?All their ppcs have gaps everywere.Pro was was the dpad.Mogul, white spots, diamondbleeds lightaround the screen. Pro is a frying pan. 6700 Was better than all the current ppcs. Iphone looks better by the day.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:52 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

my god man all your posts in this forum are about how great the iphone is and how we dont have 3d acceleration and such. if the iphone is so superior just go get one dude, save yourself the complaining!

sorry for the mini hijack guys

Last edited by redd214; 08-26-2009 at 07:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jrog27 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
my god man all your posts in this forum are about how great the iphone is and how we dont have 3d acceleration and such. if the iphone is so superior just go get one dude, save yourself the complaining!
Amen to that! I just got through calling him out on this on another thread!
Old 08-26-2009, 08:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The cover on my 3rd one bows out a bit, but there is not visible gap. You can feel it though.
Old 08-26-2009, 08:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

v8rumble is a n00b

I have a teeny bump under the space button. That's it. If its a problem buy a new cover or get them to pay for it.

http://www.telusmobility.com/en/BC/h...atteries.shtml

Returning phones unnecessarily will only keep Telus prices high enough as they are.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:13 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Pro is a frying pan.
I laughed so damn hard at this. hahaha

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2