PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   I got my hands on a tp2....well sorta (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80882)

southphillysean 08-24-2009 10:54 PM

I got my hands on a tp2....well sorta

i was driving along and i happened to spot a T-Mobile store. so i stop in to see if they had any TP2's in stock. what a beauty this thing was! at first it was only the floor model. so i ask to see a working display and the sales person said they didnt have a working model. so i tols him that its ok i just thought that if i couls try one i might switch service from sprint to t-mobile (not really). once i got this beauty in my hand i almost switch service right then and there. the screen is very nice. the keyboard is much improved. i was overwhelmed to say the less. that is my story....sprint, please stop making us wait and release this treasure already!

-Sin- 08-24-2009 11:50 PM

Re: I got my hands on a tp2....well sorta

go to sprint

RockSta® 08-25-2009 12:08 AM

Permission to flame this guy requwsted...

bradart 08-26-2009 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockSta® (Post 1120375)

Permission requested to request permission to smack you in the back of the head for requestin permission to be a jack@$$

themuffinman 08-26-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Don't know why you would want to flame him but drama can be very entertaining especially since its a slow day at work, so permission granted :)

Exil3d 08-26-2009 02:10 PM

Nobody cares for that non accelarated device. Junk imo. So you can flame him. granted.,

antjones21 08-26-2009 03:32 PM

I was at the mall the other day and I stopped at the T-mobile Kiosk and I was not impressed with their version of the TP2. It felt very heavy in the hand, I sure hope the Sprint version is not as heavy hopefully the rubbery casing will make it much lighter than the T-Mobile one.

KaliS 08-26-2009 11:07 PM

i was in a training yesterday and got to fondle a co-workers TP2 from T-Mo. i have to say it felt really solid and seemed much better built than my TP. going through the UI was very smooth and there were no hang-ups or lags noticed at all. it appears that HTC has got things right with this one. can't wait for sprints phone to be released so i can find something wrong with my TP and get upgraded. and yes that does work, i have basically come from a 6700 into a TP and already have promise again from sprint for an upgrade (im on my 4th TP).

oh yeah, the size seemed perfect. when held next to my TP it was a lil bit thinner, definitely wider, but wasn't outrageous in any way. the screen was absolutely beautiful.

-Sin- 08-26-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

geek :angry7:

gatolsf 08-28-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by themuffinman (Post 1123006)
Don't know why you would want to flame him but drama can be very entertaining especially since its a slow day at work, so permission granted :)

LOL. Dude you just made my day